Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Debbie Row at Forest Lawn vote  

จาก MJJCOMMUNITY FORUM นะคะ มีแฟนๆที่ไป Forest Lawn มาเมื่อวันที่ 3 ที่ผ่านมา แล้วไปเจอ Debbie Rowe มาแชร์ให้ฟังค่ะ

"As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson Fans Of Southern California took our trip to visit the grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things, but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself, the group founders, walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car she began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today we realized she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson, and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. She is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart, she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there. She thought that Michael's fans hated her, because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us, only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 years before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you...looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ t-shirts and she said she would wear it."

จากคุณ : myriostigma
เขียนเมื่อ : 4 มี.ค. 53 22:22:39

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ] 

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com