Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

มาดูชะนีขาย Hee บนโลก cyber กัน... (ไม่อนาจารย์)  

มีเมลล์ผลัดเปลี่ยนมา add ด้วยคำพูดเดิมๆ ....
และชักชวนเดิมๆ ...

แต่วันนี้ได้ลองคุยกับมันดู... แล้วก็ได้เห็นความเกรียนของมัน..

ลองอ่านกันดู... (ไม่มีคำไหนในโลกจะยกมาใช้กับมันได้)

mirandadelasko41@hotmail.com พูดว่า:
Hey you still there babe?
Panda พูดว่า:
yep
I'm 21/F please tell me your a male???
Panda พูดว่า:
i've just told you that i'm gay.
Cool, ya my name is Gina i work at a 24 Hour Fitness center and sometimes i like to come home and play with my cam...
Panda พูดว่า:
what's about me?
So your computer comes with a camera?  I hate it when people can't actually see me saying stuff or fixing my hair or fixing my bra  
Panda พูดว่า:
i don't want to see your show.
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam that assures me no one records...
Panda พูดว่า:
i've just told you that i'm gay. And i hate to see pussy-like things.
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
Panda พูดว่า:
no
Ok baby but I am trying to make something of myself.  Its gonna cost $0.00 today to Watch me get Naked for you. I'm being honest and i'll suck anything you see infront of me for u...
Panda พูดว่า:
i've told you many times that i'm a man that love to see a man. so, what's make you thinks that i'll buy your service?
I can even stick things anywhere you want to see them after your in...
Panda พูดว่า:
if you won't stop, i'll reports your e-mail to microsoft.com.
Just goto http://shortlinks.co.uk/twt accept the invite on the page baby, remeber its gonna end up costing you nothing to watch me play with myself today... i hope i'm worth it

จากคุณ : pcplant
เขียนเมื่อ : 18 มี.ค. 53 22:45:21

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com