Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

/// ต๊าย ตาย มารายห์แต่งเพลงในอัลบั้มใหม่ของแพตตี้ ลาเบลล์ ///  

ข่าวจาก มารายห์เดลี่ย์
จากการสัมภาษณ์เจ๊แพตตี้ค่ะ

แพตตี้ยืนยันว่าอัลบั้มใหม่มากของเธอ
เจ๊มารายห์จะแต่งเพลงให้กับเธอด้วยนะคะ

จากที่เคยมีข่าวว่าเจ๊ทั้ง 2 จะแหกปากกันในเพลงคริสต์มาสคงล่มแล้วค่ะ
ชัวร์

Saturday, 20-Mar-2010, 2:26PM EDT | Posted by Lynn
Mariah to Write Songs on Patti LaBelle's New Album
On the March 19th episode of Bravo's Watch What Happens: Live with host Andy Cohen, Soul great Patti LaBelle talked about the other ladies of music in a game called "Diva Word Association." In discussing Mariah, she revealed that Mariah will be writing some songs on her new album, which is coming out before December 2010.

Andy: "Mariah Carey."
Patti: "She's my goddaughter. And nobody can make that... well, before she died, Minnie Riperton, and she's another underrated person, Minnie Riperton. But Mariah Carey is a songbird.
Andy: "And a great songwriter, right?"
Patti: "Awesome. She's gonna write some things for my new project."

Watch the full interview below. The Mariah mention comes at around the 5:30 mark. You may want to watch the full video as Patti reveals some very interesting details, e.g. an upcoming duet with Aretha Franklin, past differences with Diana Ross, and Dolly Parton's "I Will Always Love You" being her song before Whitney Houston's cover.

Source: BackToLaBelle | Michael | Faraz | MariahDailyJournal

จากคุณ : boy_mc_carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 21 มี.ค. 53 08:38:06

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com