Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เจ๊ ตอบคำถามแฟนๆผ่าน twitter  

ตอนนี้ twitter ของเจ๊มีผู้ follow มากที่สุดในโลกแล้วนะจ๊ะ

เจ๊ฉลองขึ้นที่ 1 twitter ด้วยการให้แฟนๆ ส่งคำถาม แล้วเจ๊จะตอบ!!
เจ๊ เลือกมาบางส่วนจ้า

http://twitter.com/britneyspears

WOW!!!!! #1 on Twitter! Thank you! Tweet me some questions this morning! xoxo -Brit

This is really amazing! I love you all!  I better get busy writing 4,947,608 thank you notes! U guys make me sooo happy! -Brit

OK I got about a million questions! I'm going to try to answer a bunch, here we go!...Brit

เริ่มมมม

Do you like glee? (from @rjwoodyatt17) I love Glee, the cast is so talented.

What was your favorite part about the Circus Tour? (from @InTheZone0) The pre shows are my favorite, they always hype me up.

Which sex in the city ladies is your favorite ? (from @Ringleader_RFK) I like Carrie - I love her clothes and shoes!

You're stranded on an island - what 3 items would you take? (from @mccoykeith) I couldn't live without my boots, water and my cd collection.

ข้อนี้ฮา ๕๕๕ ชอบบูทจริงจัง

When will you come to latin america? (from @ItsmePaulaGG)
I would love to go, I just didn't have time during the last tour.  Ill try to come next time!

I can't wait for a new album - when will we get it? :) (from @JodieEJ) It's a surprise!

What is your favorite city? (from @TheMrsPudge)
I like New York, but I also LOVE London!  Thats a tough one because there are so many cities I love.

If you could duet with any artist who would it be? (from @brianjspears) Would love to do a duet with Robbie Williams... where are you? lol

you are awesome! #1 on twitter! What is your favorite thing to do with your sons?! (from @leighbrad) Ahh...Thank you!
I love to take my boys on car drives, and sing songs to them about Mary Poppins that I make up.

do you ever read tweets from your fans? (from @musiqgirl203) well i'm reading yours!  xoxo

Whats your favorite Song from all your Albums? (from @JMAXEN) My favorite song is Toxic

What made you decide to get a twitter account? (from @ christa_d_cruz)
my management told me it would be great way to connect with my fans and they were right  it is!

Coffee or Icecream? Ballads or Uptempo? taking a picture yourself or doing a photoshoot? Internet or TV? (from @pieceofxmoment)
icecream, uptempo, PHOTOSHOOTS!, TV

Thanks everyone this was fun! You guys asked some great questions and lets do this again soon. Bye!  xoxox - Brit

จากคุณ : If U Seek Amy
เขียนเมื่อ : 25 พ.ค. 53 09:26:30

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com