Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

[Fan Account] 2010.08.25 - SNSD Showcase in Japan @ Ariake Colosseum  

DONOT Translate this in Thai without permission. I don't want it be be miss translate. I'll write Thai version as soon as I can.
Sorry I cannot type Thai now time.

Hi all, back again with another fan account of once again lovely performances.

On the 23 rd. Since I flew to japan on 22 rd, I didn't do the phone register earlier and got there Ariake around 8 am to line up for the ticket exchange. The ticket time, section and seats were all in random, so it's hard to manage to get into more than one performance even when you have extra access key, but we managed with help of nice Japanese and European fans (guess where she came from.. I'll tell you later but  I bet wouldn't get it right.) exchanging and let us tacking along with them.

After 6 hrs flight and 6+ hours waiting outside in pretty hot and sunny park, we got to see the 1 st showcase. The Ariake Colosseum can hold about 10,000 people but the back of the stage was block of and all some block at the front mostly for filming purpose. Therefore, I think it's roughly about 7,000+ people a show. All three shows were full. Most of the people attended seem to be teenage girls, probably about 60-70% and the rest were men and women in wide variety of age. Their were many girls coming to the concert dressing up like the girls. An influence from Cosplay culture, perhaps. I haven't seen this in any 4 countries I have seen the girls at. It was very fun to watch.

Before the show I saw one of the girls manager walking around outside, maybe taking in the atmosphere. So I came to say some words to him and ask him to give Tiffany's birthday gift I carried around just because without thinking I'll have a chance to give it on this trip. He was very kind. I hope all the staffs also enjoyed their experience here.

The showcase opened with the same intro footage using in ITNW concert followed by Tell me your wish; but in usual Hyoyeon awesome solo not the concert mixed, with Tiffany saying Tokyo out it back on.. so cute. This time instead of coming out from the back they coming up from under the stage.  The outfit the kids were wearing are also quite similar to the concert outfit with a bit of tweak on the sleeves and inner layer along with red carpet style necklaces. I think you all would saw pictures or even some footage by now. One thing that quite weird was that the girls' make-up doesn't look very fresh making them pretty tired even it's just a first song in the first show. I guess the dressing room was rather hot or maybe it's a new Japanese look. The performance was great but somehow it seem like the girls were a bit tired or a little too excited or nervous so the dances weren't look as tight as their usual performances especially for Jessica who seem to be sweating and tired already after the first couple songs. Still she and the rest of them were slowly picking up their pace and up to their normal energetic selves on the next performance and seem very lively on the last one and they seemed to be doing their best at all three doing their best. For those who has been worried about Tiffany's condition, she seems to be on her normal self running and dancing all over the stage. After Genie; which was a full dance song, we get to see Oh! next. This time they danced part of the songs then start walking/running around and stop at different spots in the walked way. Since the walkway is rather narrow they can't really do the full choreography, they danced a bit and sang ands played with the fans before going back to the main stage for the 1 st talk. (Note that I haven't use Japanese for the last 4 years and I have rather bad memory, so sorry the talked part is incompleted or incorrected. I think you can find the sound clips online somewhere. Also it's combination of different performance, so it may not be the exact same to the one you listened.) Sooyoung did most of the Japanese talking asking others how do they feel in be in the first Japan showcase. Tiffany and Sunny said dokidoki while they and the rest of the girls do a cute gesture of heart beating  heavy (That's from the 2 nd show). It was lovely. They continue a bit with other Taeyeon and Sunny spoke in Korean and had it translated into Japanese. On the last 2 show this followed by members' self-introduction and on the 2 nd one Jessica seemed to startle a bit on her turn and ended up saying “ (It's) nice to see you all. SNSD Jessica 'des'.” in English. I don't know if it's intentional but it's lovely. All the Japanese I can catch were things like 'Are you all fine?' 'let's have fun together.' things like that.
Then we back to the performance with Run Devil Run full dance on main stage followed by ITNW, only part dancing as they're again spread around in the walkway to meet the fans. Some dance a bit more than others especially Yuri in the 1 st show who trying to complete the choreography in such a limited space, so cute.
After that they're back to the main stage again for the 2 nd and last talk. If I remembered correctly the girls introduced themselves here on the 1 st show while doing it on the 1 st talk in later shows. There're all in Japanese without translator so it's mostly Sooyoung and Seohyun talking. Maknae's Japanese was actually surprisingly good. Sooyoung talked about how fun they have together with fans and such. Maknae said they will try hard in Japan, so please support them. On the 2 nd show again, she seemed to not be able to think of what to say and pause mid-sentence and use hand gesture instead. She looking so cute being shy, so all the girls were laughing along and help doing the gesture. It's a cute moment. I believe if I got it correctly (I'm appologized if I was wrong) she said that they only have a short time together (making gesture 'small' with her thumb and index), so she feel lonely but.. then she kinda pause trying to say something and making the 'big' gesture with the arms toward fans and everyone else did that.
Then Sooyoung saying goodbye to the fans with the last song GEE. They start at the main stage then walking around playing with fans. It seemed like all of us having a good time. After the song ended, they did couple longer-than-usual 90 degree bows before going in the back.
After the girls went back we to see the full Genie MV for the first time. The girls look fabulous in it.  They consisted of 3 main looks army, marine and the last look that somehow reminded me of Bree in the show desperate housewives. Personally, I love Army look the most.

After the showcase we went to the back to wait to send of the girls. It's about 100 meters  from the exit and the light isn't so good, plus the girls came out later than expected (I think they did a post performance interview or something along that line.) but fans wait patiently and quietly. Japanese fans are really polite. In the end since it's so far away I can only spot Jessica by her usual hair do combine with her unique way of walking (The person next to me with telescope confirmed it's her but since it's so far away and very dark she can't figure anybody else also.). Some of the girls waved to the waiting fans before going in the car, bu8t noone can see who did that. From the very far look perhaps Yuri. Then the car left.

That's for the Japanese showcase. Was any of you guess the country where the European fan I talked about came from?? She came from Malta.. Yes, that's a country. One that I've never heard of until today. It's a small island in a Mediterranean sea south of Sicily under Italy. It's Europe's smallest country about a bit over 400,000 people. And I actually met one of them at the girls showcase. How cool is that. SNSD has fans in Malta. Althought she didn't come here especially for the showcase. She's in a med-school and on an exchange program in Japan. She was already a fan before she came to Asia and very glad for the opportunity to see the girls live. SNSD really have all over the world!!
During encore concert I've met with PSSD a Japanese cover group and have a chat with them. Today I have met with many more cover groups and have some chat with few of them. They're very nice. A  lot of Japanese fans dress up in SNSD outfit. Some of them even showed cover dance. It's very hot but it's fun. Later in the day, while I was in the 2nd showcase, the weather got a bit better and things start to get more lively. There're few Japanese celebrities at the showcase and several reporters, interviewers, out doing their things. Couple of my Thai friends were actually interviewed when I was watching the 2nd show as they're the only Thai fans they met at the showcase. The interviewer told them they had already interviewed Korean, Taiwan and some other fans already. I have met a Taiwan fans I met back at Shanghai concert and we're still keep in touch. It was really interesting to meet fans from all around the world in the events like this. Making me proud for the girls to have such a variety of fan base.
All in all it's a very entertaining and interesting day. I hope the girls were having as much fun as us fans do.

That's all I can remember for now.
Thanks for reading.. Please take care,

จากคุณ : กระต่ายเมืองกรุง
เขียนเมื่อ : 26 ส.ค. 53 10:12:48

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com