Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Uri Geller : In memory of Michael Jackson 1958-2009  

มีหลายเรื่องที่ Uri Geller เล่าถึงความทรงจำดีๆที่น่าประทับใจเกี่ยวกับไมเคิล เลยเลือกอันนี้มาค่ะ (ถ้ามีคนเคยเอามาลงแล้ว ปอยขอร้องไห้ให้กับความผิดพลาดของตัวเองด้วยค่ะ TT^TT)

Uri interviewed for South African Radio
My defining memory of Michael Jackson — vulnerable, brilliant, otherworldly — is of watching him dance to the soundtrack of a movie. This was early in our friendship, around ten years ago in New York, and I was amazed by the Hollywood posters and eight-foot cutouts that decorated his hotel room: Anakin Skywalker peeping out from the folds of Darth Maul's cape, E.T. bicycling over the full moon.

I told him he should see The Matrix, because of the spoonbending sequence, and he immediately instructed his aides to book a cinema. The response was instant: "Yes Michael!" Nobody around him every said 'No' to him... and during the tragedy that unfolded over the next decade, I often reflected that what he needed above everything was someone to tell him 'No' once in a while.

We took Michael's little boy to the Sony cinema, and sat side-by-side in the empty auditorium with boxes of popcorn and candy.

After about half an hour, Michael slipped out of his seat. I assumed this was his way of avoiding goodbyes, but after a few minutes I looked round and saw him silhouetted in the projectionist's beam. He was dancing, lost in the moves that only he could make — the twists, the spins, the moonwalk. No one else on Earth ever danced like that. Michael was absorbed in the soundtrack, unaware I was watching him. He was mesmeric.

จากคุณ : Poy_Kun
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 ก.ย. 53 23:23:24

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com