Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

/// คริสมาสทุกปีต้องมีเจ๊มาร์ Oh Santa เพลงใหม่ในอัลบั้มล่าสุด ///  

ข่าวจากมารายห์เดลี่ย์

แป๊บๆแบบอัพเดทมาแล้วค่ะ โอ้ ซานต้าจะน่าฟังขนาดไหนต้องลองนะคะ

B.Cox Reveals a New Mariah Christmas Song
Posted by Lynn on Wednesday, 15-Sep-2010, 1:44PM EDT | Comments (86)  
Producer Bryan-Michael Cox went live on Ustream last night to talk about his current and upcoming projects. During the broadcast, he revealed a new song called "Oh Santa" from Mariah's new Christmas album Merry Christmas II You. Listen to the audio below.

Bryan-Michael Cox: "You guys have to hear the new stuff that we did for Mariah. We did a Christmas album and we mixed that like I guess a couple of weeks back so there should be another song soon - it's called 'Oh Santa.' And then there's a song that we got that she needs to finish. This crazy. I hope she gets the chance to finish the joint. It's amazing. I don't even want to talk about the songs. So amazing. I hope she finishes it."

Mariah's new Christmas album Merry Christmas II You, a follow-up to her 1994 best-selling Holiday album Merry Christmas, is scheduled for release on Tuesday, November 2, 2010. It is now listed and available for pre-order on Amazon.com. According to the product listing, it comes in 2 discs, CD + DVD, and priced at $13.99. It is currently ranked at #31 on Amazon's bestsellers list in Holiday-Opera & Vocal.
Source: B.Cox on Twitter | MariahDailyJournal | Poody

จากคุณ : boy_mc_carey
เขียนเมื่อ : 18 ก.ย. 53 15:47:54

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com