Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

+++Season's Greetings from Caterina Valente+++ ติดต่อทีมงาน

สวัสดีครับ

ผมไปเจอวิดีโอคลิปที่ YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb2d-d4LRHw
มีจดหมายอวยพรปีใหม่แนบมาด้วย ... ปลื้มมาก ๆ ที่เห็นคุณ Valente
ยังมีสุขภาพแข็งแรงสมบูรณ์ ถึงแม้อายุจะย่างเข้า 81 เดือนหน้านี้
(เธอเกิดวันที่ 14 มกราคม 1931) ...

Lugano, November 2010

Dear friends,

It's been a while since last I wrote to you, and while the holiday season is knocking at our door,
a lot of you are charmingly reminding me that another round birthday is
on the horizon attracting, as usual, a lot of attention, questions, requests and especially rumors!

It is known that since my 70th birthday I have been reluctant to participate or authorize any kind
of  Valente-Birthday or Jubilee Shows, and the same goes for any kind of Biographies,
Documentaries, Tributes or similar projects. The simple reason being that all in all,
far too many such projects may it be in form of TV, Radio and Stage Shows,
Books, CDs, CD Boxes or DVDs etc. have been done throughout the years!
(Some of them even without my involvement or consent, but that's another story.)

And by the way, did I mention the thousands of Interviews I have given?

You see, there is a lot about me out there, and as much as I feel honored about all the attention,
I must admit that I am not too comfortable with it.

On the other hand I do appreciate the fact that a lot of you are curious about my well-being
and whereabouts and I'm really happy to tell you that nothing has changed since
my last message to you.

I am truly blessed with good health and a great state of mind. I have the luxury of enjoying the
simple things in life like spending time with family and friends, traveling just as much as I feel like
and reveling in the privacy of it all, something I am really grateful for.

So, before checking upon my Christmas cookies in the oven, let me wish you all a most
wonderful holiday season and may the New Year bless you and your loved ones
with health and lots of happiness!

Caterina

อยากบอกเธอว่า พวกเราชาว Golden Oldies ยังระลึกถึงเธออยู่เสมอครับ ... flower flower flower

แก้ไขเมื่อ 22 ธ.ค. 53 04:46:29

จากคุณ : A Muggle
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 ธ.ค. 53 03:43:26

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com