Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Kim Hyun JoonG...My Cute Boy 908>>You know? Your 1st place is not me but might be just us<{แตกประเด็นจาก C10730065} ติดต่อทีมงาน

[10th Story] ...................
Date : 2011.06.25

Becoming a great person and getting the 1st place, is really great but it will be forgotten someday
Becoming the only one is really... I am not hoping for you all to buy a lot of CDs..
Well it’s just like now... even if it is not forever... it is great to leave some memories together even if it is just for a moment keke
You know??????? Your 1st place is not me but might be just us...
I said that before right??? I said that long time ago keke I remember it always.....
The day where I will protect everyone will come someday and will you be well protected by me?????? Keke
Let’s enjoy each and every day
For the wonderful day everyday keke

Kim Hyun JoonG
We'll LovE & support you 4ever
credit:ode

แก้ไขเมื่อ 26 มิ.ย. 54 12:16:07

จากคุณ : icetoice
เขียนเมื่อ : 26 มิ.ย. 54 12:14:48

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com