Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Frank Sinatra: เส้นทางนั้นฉันเลือกเอง ติดต่อทีมงาน

My Way                                                             เส้นทางของฉัน

(By P. Anka, J. Revaux, G. Thibault, and C. Frankois)           (โดย Y. Pat)

And now, the end is here                                                เมื่อการเดินทางสิ้นสุด
And so I face the final curtain                                          ฉันยืนหยุดตรงฉากสุดท้าย
My friend, I'll say it clear                                                 เพื่อนเอ๋ยฉันทำได้
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain                              ชีวิตเยี่ยมเปี่ยมประสบการณ์
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway                                    ฉันวางแปลนชีวิต
And more, much more than this, I did it my way                เพื่อลิขิตคิดผลงาน
                                                                                    ย่างก้าวไม่ลนลาน
Regrets, I've had a few                                                   ก้าวไม่เกินเดินลุยไป
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do                                                      เดินผ่านพานมาพบ
and saw it through without exemption                               เมื่อประสพข้อสงสัย
I planned each charted course,                                         ฉันลุยลองมันไป
each careful step along the byway                                     ให้รู้ไส้สิ้นมลทิน
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
                                                                                     เงยหน้าไม่อายฟ้า
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew                          ก้มหน้าเดินไม่อายดิน
When I bit off more than I could chew                                พลาดผิดอดีตสิ้น
But through it all, when there was doubt                            คนดูหมิ่น ไม่เสียใจ
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way                    อุปสรรคฝึกนักสู้
                                                                                    ผิดเป็นครู เรียนรู้ไป
I've loved, I've laughed and cried                                      ก้าวย่างอย่างเป็นไท
I've had my fill, my share of losing                                    น้อมนำใจใฝ่ทางดี
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that                                                       หยัดยืนอย่างทระนง
And may I say, not in a shy way,                                      อย่างอาจองคงความดี
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"                          ชาติเชื้อชายชาตรี
                                                                                   คือศักดิ์ศรีแห่งพงศ์พันธุ์
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught                                    บนวิถีเส้นทางชีวิต
To say the things he truly feels                                        ฉันมุ่งลิขิตชีวิตฉัน
and not the words of one who kneels                               ให้โลกรู้ทั่วกัน
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!        คนอย่างฉันนั้น..คนจริง!
Yes, it was my way                                                         (นี่แหละ..เส้นทางของฉัน)

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 ก.ย. 54 22:56:05

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 ก.ย. 54 22:53:39

จากคุณ : Younger Pat
เขียนเมื่อ : 6 ก.ย. 54 22:44:04

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com