Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

บทความวิเคราะห์ท่อนโชว์พลังเสียงในเพลงของ snsd + วิเคราะห์นักร้องเสียงหลักดีๆที่อยากให้อ่าน ติดต่อทีมงาน

[For SONE] An analysis on 'The Boys' and SNSD vocalists - knowing your idol and the song better:

It made me excited listening to 'The Boys' at first because of Sica's 4 lines of 'Bring the boys out'. What I felt immediately was that it's impossible for her to sing the last line, because it's too difficult. After watching the 3 live stages in the first week, it wasn't to my surprise that they used original recording.

However many people were disappointed with sica for not singing the last line, I think some things need to be understood. It isn't because their vocal power are weakened, either are they lazy or ill, it's purely because the last line falls outside her vocal range. Also, Taeyeon did not sing the high note after 'My heart', because it's not within her vocal range.

Why is this so?

Let's first look at some of their songs containing high notes, we can know their vocal range.
Adapting the standard symbol, we denote high c as c3, # as half tone higher.
(The number behind the letter = octave, letter is the note)

Debut song and first album:
Into The New World - it's a song with high difficulty. Sica's highest note is #f3 (4:05), but she only hit it at one word (the 4 notes of her line are #f3, e3, b2 and a2). Taeyeon's highest is e3 (3:50)

Girls' Generation - Another difficult one. Both Taeyeon and Sica hit e3, (3:15, 3:36)

Complete - Sica's highest is e3 (3:24)

09 Album:
Gee - Taeyeon hit e3 (2:58)
Way To Go - Taeyeon hit #d3 (2:41 "Ready for your love")
Genie - Taeyeon hit #c3
Etude - Taeyeon and sica sang d3 (1:12, 2:15 and 3:05)

2nd full album:
Run Devil Run - Taeyeon's second 'Run' in "Run Run Run" is e3
Star x3 - Taeyeon, sica and Sunny all hit d3
Show Show Show - Taeyeon hit e3 (2:39)

3rd Mini Album and japanese album:
Hoot - Taeyeon hit d3 (1:52)
Mistake - Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny all hit e3
Mr. Taxi - Taeyeon hit #d3 at "Goodbye" (2:56, electronic)
You-aholic - Taeyeon and Sica hit #d3
Bad Girl - Both Taeyeon and Sica hit e3 (But sica sang Falsetto)

Solo songs:
Taeyeon - "If" hit d3, "Can you hear..." hit #d3

"Hush Hush" , Taeyeon's highest was f3 (3:14), it's the only time Taeyeon sang this high, and she did it in a live performance, sincere praises for her.

Sunny: "Finally Now" and "Sunny", her highest was #d3

Fany: "By Myself" #c3, highest in "Ring" was d3, highest in "It's Fantastic" was #d3

Seohyun: Highest in "It's ok even if it hurts" hit d3

;

Now let's conclude:

In the 5 main vocalists, sica has the highest vocal range, she can sing #f3.
Taeyeon is 2nd, f3.
Seohyun and Sunny can hit e3, Fany #d3.
(Sica and Taeyeon's range should be more accurate, because they sing high notes very often. The other 3 sang lesser times, I might have missed some)

Looking at 'The Boys' now:

Taeyeon at 3:04 has an harmony of #c3 and e3 ("My Heart", which is something she worries for, according to her brain map), she chose to sing e3. It's not surprising, because she has the ability.

Sica's 3rd line of "Girls bring the boys out" is #c3, it's within her vocal range, watching the Inkigayo stage, she did it easily.
Sica's performance wasn't satisfying during Mubank and Mucore, but we know that she and Taeyeon were sick (from the fan account), she kept coughing, while Inkigayo was pre-recorded.

Looking at the highest notes of 'The Boys':

Taeyeon after singing e3 ("My heart") has a higher note #f3. From the analysis above, we know that she's never sung anything higher than an f3, so we can deduce that this note is out of her vocal range.

If you ask who sang it during recording, I'm not sure too. But judging from the vocal quality, it doesn't sound like any member. So, it's very normal that Taeyeon doesn't sing this note during live stage.

Sica's 4th line of "girls bring the boys out" is entirely #f3. From the analysis above, we know that she only sang this note once, but in "Into the new world", she only hit #f3 at one word, this shouldn't be difficult. But this is a line! It's not the same level of difficulty after all.

To help you further understand, we shall use IU's "Good Day" as an example.
In this song, IU sang #d3 many times, at last part there was a shift in key, rising to e3.
Although it's really great, it's not extreme. e3-f3-#f3, we have to admit that IU is strong singing this during live, but take note that there is no lyrics in these 3 notes, and the dance isn't vigorous.

Back to 'The Boys', making Sica sing #f3 at the end of the song, after dancing like a spiderman, it's killing her. Even if she does it, I'll be very worried.

This is just done based on personal experience, forgive me for any mistake.

;

This is a translated version by @imwhywhy.

ตั้งแต่ได้ยินเพลงก็สงสัยแล้วว่าจ่าจะขึ้นเสียงท่อน girls bring the boys out ได้ยังไง ท่าเต้นแรงขนาดนั้น แต่ดูเหมือนว่าเจ้าของบทความจะลืมเพลง kissing you ไปนะ นั้นก็เสียงสูงมหาโหดอีกอัน

จากคุณ : ว้าวว
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ต.ค. 54 01:22:45 A:124.121.129.49 X: TicketID:228219

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com