few pix from concert STELLASTARR* & MY PLACEBO

first , i have to say sorry that i can't use thai font now, and i don't even have time for giving you guy the explanation. (it's my exam period) . Alright I hope you enjoy the pix , i will come back in proper time.

The show was awesome !!!!!!!! it 's my best gift for this year. We went to the club earlier, we were about 4/5 th row.

Stellastarr* is the open band. They played about 5 -6 songs. Absolutely, In the Wall is the first song, following with other songs, like my coco , homeland , a million reason , somewhere across and end with our favorite Jenny. Most audiences didn't know them much. they were quite nice . Especially the bass player ...she 's cute though

Then it was time for my fav band. Ppl started to pack. Placebo was so Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were awesome & nice & friendly & pretty & sexy . They had a lot interactive with the audience & be such a good entertainer . Brian was stand on the edge of the stage and allow ppl in the front row grab him. Also, Stefan was so sexy .....i can't find any word to explain ..sound little crazy but it 's truth .. It was really great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of KISSES to my Placebo . My saddest thing is i wasn't in the front row

จากคุณ : Bridgets - [ 14 ธ.ค. 46 14:19:53 ]