CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

Brittany Murphy พูดถึงเจ๊

เธอบอกว่าเจ๊คือแรงบันดาลใจในวัยเด็กของเธอครับ ทำให้เธออยากเข้าวงการ เธอชอบประโยคอมตะที่เจ๊เคยกล่าวไว้ว่า 'I'm going to change the world'

Brittany Murphy Inspired By Madonna As A Child

Actress Brittany Murphy answered a few questions from 'TRL' viewers over at MTV.com, including what her childhood dreams were and if they came true. "My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer," she said. "I started out in dance classes and I've always sang for as long as I can remember. When I was nine I started doing musical theater in the New Jersey area, where I'm from. The quickest way to entertain more people was to audition for commercials and that was the first thing available since it was right over the Hudson River. Madonna had a quote, 'I'm going to change the world'--that was a huge inspiration to me so I decided I was going to be my own version of Madonna when I grew up."

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 5 เม.ย. 48 09:58:58 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป