CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

มาลัย"มีแต่พวกแม่บ้านแก่ๆเท่านั้นแหละ ที่เห็นว่าฉันไม่เซ็กซี่"

มีเรื่องให้ฮาๆอีกแล้ว แม่มาลัยคราวนี้ให้สัมภาษณ์ว่ามีแต่ป้าแม่บ้านแก่ๆเท่านั้นแหละ ที่คิดว่าเธอไม่เซ็กซี่ พวกผู้ชายออกจะชมเธอไม่ขาดปาก พวกที่มองเธอไม่เซ็กซี่อ่ะ ขอให้พิจารณาตัวเองด่วน

MARIAH: 'OLDER HOUSEWIVES FIND MY STYLE TOO SEXY'

MARIAH CAREY believes her sexy image is only offensive to "older housewives".

The GLITTER star, who has been showing off her curves in revealing outfits for years, doesn't worry about the criticism she receives for her style, because she's been told exactly who is disgruntled.

She says, "A lot of men have told me that it's only women - like older housewives who can't do the same type of revealing thing I do - who have issues with me being too sexy.

"But I'm very much a girl's girl who likes froufrou things - if I've ever gone overboard, it's out of rebellion.

"I started out with this MARY POPPINS image that nobody would allow me to even play with. When I finally had my moment in BUTTERFLY, it was like, 'I'm gonna wear whatever I want, I don't care.'

"Sometimes because people look at you as a vocalist, they think you shouldn't have a body. Or show it if you do. But the women stars of all decades have... BARBRA STREISAND had an album cover where her butt was out!"

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 9 เม.ย. 48 11:43:17 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป