CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

Cameron Diaz พาดพิงถึงเจเน็ท

แฟนเจเน็ทเอามาโพสครับ ว่าเห็นคาเมรอนเธอในรายการท่องเที่ยวทาง mtv เธอให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า ถ้าเป็นผู้ชายเธออยากทำอะไร แคมมี่ตอบว่าเธออยากเป็นนักอเมริกันฟุตบอล และได้มีโอกาสเล่นในศึก superbowl ก่อนจะกลอกตา แล้วพูดประมาณ ถึงเธอได้เล่น แต่จู่ๆยัยเจเน็ทก็มาเปิดนมช่วงพักครึ่ง..ทำลายฝันของฉันย่อยยับ ...

พอถูกถามถึงแฟนหนุ่มเธอ ซึ่งเป็นคนกระฉาก สาวแคมมี่ตอบว่า เธอโทษคนต้นคิดเรื่องนี้มากกว่า  ก่อนจะหัวเราะแล้วเปลี่ยนเรื่องพูดไปในที่สุด
    "Did anyone see Cameron Diaz promoting her wack MTV travel show on Good Day Live this morning? I know Justin Timberlake is her little boyfriend and all, but she really needs to keep Janet's name out of her mouth. One of the hosts asked her about crazy thing she would do if she could be a man for a day and she said she'd like to be a football player and experience playing and winning the Superbowl. And then she rolled her eyes and said "but with my luck, Janet Jackson's boob might pop up during half time and ruin my moment." Then the host said "What about your man" and Cameron interrupted and said "I'd only be mad at the person with the idea" and then she started laughing AGAIN and changed the subject. She was on something and laughed waaay too much. She irks me.

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ วันเถลิงศก (15) 12:09:36 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป