CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

สาสน์จากสมเด็จถึงแควนๆ เอ่ยถึงสารคี Reinvention ด้วยหละ

Dear Fans,

Happy New Year! 2005 is a great year already. I had a relaxing holiday with my family and was happy that my husband and I finally had two weeks off at the same time and were able to be together with our children.
    I have been back in the studio writing new songs for several different projects. Should I do a musical?? Should I record another album? Stay tuned to find out what I decide to do....
    All of my projects are labours of love, however, my book series is particularly dear to me as all of the proceeds go to the Spirituality for Kids Foundation. My final book in the series, Lotsa de Casha, will be out in June. And the English Roses Collection has been doing well at retail and I am thrilled about the look of the Fall '05 line which I have just finished designing. It is just another reminder to always look for new ways to be creative and to never stop reinventing yourself.
    Speaking of Reinvention, upcoming is the release of the tour documentary which I have been working on tirelessly with the director Jonas Akerlund. It starts out being a film about me and my life on tour and ends up being a story about Humanity. I am very excited about it and hope to premiere it at the Cannes Film Festival.

Take Care,
    Work hard,
    Be Brave!

Madonna

จากคุณ : rien - [ 16 เม.ย. 48 22:45:05 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป