CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

ความเห็นเจ๊เรื่องเจ๊ donatella ติดยา

อยากอ่านต้นบับจริงๆของข่าวนี้ จะได้ละเอียดกว่านี้หน่อย ข่าวนี้ดึงมาจากบทสัมภาษณ์ donatella versace ใน vogue ครับ เธอเผยถึงการติดยายาวนานกว่า 18 ปี และก็มีอ้างอิงถึงเพื่อนสนิทที่พูดถึงการติดยาของเธอ  ในส่วนของเจ๊ พูดว่า มันน่าเจ็บปวดที่เห็นผู้หญิงที่มีพร้อมแทบทุกอย่าง ทำร้ายตัวเอง(ด้วยยาเสพติด) ,,,ในข่าวยังพูดถึงป้าแอ๋วด้วยนะครับ ถ้าเป็นจริงตามเนื้อข่าว ป้าแอ๋วเราก็เป็นคนดีทีเดียว เป็นห่วงเป็นใหญ่เพื่อนฝูง

Madonna: ''It Was Painful To Watch Donatella''.

Donatella Versace, breaks her silence and candidly talks to the upcoming edition of American Vogue about her 18-year-long adiction to cocaine, saying that she was at her worst, during the spring of 2004. Apart from the mess she made of the business she was supposed to be overseeing, she says, her most treasured friendships fractured badly. Liz Hurley, who describes Donatella as "funny and irreverent - when she was sober", admits she found her pal "hard to be around when she was using drugs". And Madonna says it was "painful to watch" a woman who had everything going for her "self-destruct". "You think you can control it," Donatella says. "If I was doing less - two lines, three lines - because that was nothing for me - I thought I'd stopped." Elton John, who admits he's keeping a close eye on her, believes Donatella can stay on the straight and narrow. "I phone her at eight in the morning now. That's a f******g miracle," he related. "I couldn't get her at 8 in the evening in the past."

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 27 เม.ย. 48 11:04:54 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป