CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

Being Bobby Brown รายการชีวิตจริงเจ๊วิทนี่กับสามีออกอากกาศแล้วนะครับ

เห็นแฟนที่ dot คุยกัน บอกว่าดูแล้วอนาจมาก ภาพป้าวิทยิ่งดูแย่ เป็นผู้หญิงร้ายกาจ หยาบคาย ทำลายภาพสาวผิวสีมีระดับในอดีตไปอย่างหมดสิ้น ผมเข้าใจว่าผุ้สร้างคงเห็นว่าตอน newly wed ของหนูเจส เอาความโง่ของเธอมาขายแล้วดัง ก็เลยคิดว่าคู่ป้าวิทกับลุงบ็อบบี้ต้องเน้นเรื่องแรงๆออกมาขาย ให้รายการเป็นที่พูดถึง แต่ลืมนึกไปมั้งว่าจะยิ่งตอกย้ำภาพพจน์ป้าวิทให้ดูแย่ลงไปอีก

นี่เป็นตัวอย่างความเห็นจากคนได้ดู

"Are you watching Being Bobby Brown on Bravo? This is even worse than Chaotic! Whitney is the rudest and most conceited bitch!"

"this is insane. I can't believe they agreed to air this show. Whitney is a complete mess!"

" this show is excellent! nice to see the real whitney houston for what she is: dumbass strung-out crackho ghettobitch that makes everyone on B.E.T. and COPS look classy! HA HA! "

"At this point I doubt she even cares. I'm pretty sure she has little to no interest in getting her career back on track. "

----------
    นี่เป็นบทฟรีวิวรายการครับ ป้าบ็อบบี้มั่นใจมากว่าโชว์นี้จะทำให้ภาพพจน์ตัวเองดูดีขึ้น
    'Being Bobby' is the real deal

By MARISA GUTHRIE
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Thursday, June 30th, 2005

The long, rectangular table in a conference room at NBC's Rockefeller Center offices was littered with dozens of Styrofoam containers of partially-eaten Chinese food.

Bobby Brown and his entourage, which consisted of his brother Tommy, sister Leola and a mountain of a man who introduced himself as "protective services," were finishing lunch.

Brown was there to talk about his new Bravo reality show, which he hopes will cut through reams of police reports and bad press.

"I haven't been as bad as they say I have," said Brown, "and I'm definitely a better man than they think I am. So this is a way for me to show who I really am as a person."

"Being Bobby Brown" (tonight at 10 on Bravo) begins with his release last spring after 33 days in a Boston jail for failing to pay child support.

"I think that was the tipping point for Bobby," said producer Tracey Baker-Simmons. "That's what really made him decide that he would do the show because basically the perception of him was run-in after run-in with the law."

Included in the show is Brown's Atlanta court appearance for allegedly hitting his wife, Whitney Houston.

"I think people should see the opposite side of the news," he said.

Viewers will also see Brown prying open a hotel minibar. ("I'm a very impatient man sometimes, unfortunately," he explained.) And there's a cringe-inducing scene in which the couple reminisces about Brown's technique for relieving Houston of constipation. ("That's love," he said.)

The cameras follow them on vacation in the Bahamas, where Houston bristles at gawkers while Brown hams it up. Brown and Houston have been married for 14 years. They have a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 12; Brown has three other children, Landon, 18, LaPrincia, 16, and Bobby Jr., 14.

On-camera protestations notwithstanding, Houston didn't need much arm-twisting to participate.

"She didn't want to be without me," said Brown. "I mean when she saw me shooting it, it was just like she's a part of my life so she knew she had to be in some of the footage. I just didn't expect her to be in it as much as she is. But she started to enjoy being in front of the camera just as much as I did."

And, he said, the cameras helped their relationship.

"That's therapy for us, in [terms of being] able to look back on our lives, look back on our mistakes...you know, things that we do that get on each other nerves. I think every couple goes through that sometimes. We're no different."

An average American family.

Outside the conference room, Bobbi Kristina was sitting on the floor. She was wearing a snug, green Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt; a Von Dutch handbag at her side; her iPod blasting Britney Spears in her ears. She was a little nervous about the show.

"I was a lot younger then," she said. Indeed, she has grown up considerably since filming wrapped more than a year ago.

Later, the family squeezed into an elevator at NBC. "You got all that food, didn't you," Brown said to his brother Tommy, who had packed up the leftover Chinese food.

"No sense in letting the garbage man get it," Tommy replied. "We won't have to buy dinner tonight, just stick this in the microwave!"

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 2 ก.ค. 48 14:31:08 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป