CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

Matthew Williamson ดีไซเนอร์ดังของอังกฤษพูดถึงเจ๊

ต้องถามพี่แสงว่าตานี่เป็นคลื่นลูกใหม่ของวงการแฟนชั่นอังกฤษหรือเปล่า แต่เป็นคนออกแบบชุดที่เจ๊ใส่ไปงานเปิดตัวหนังสือ english roses ในอังกฤษ ชุดแม่บ้านลายดอกนั่นอ่ะครับ เขาพูดว่าตื่นเต้นมากตอนได้เจอะมาดอนน่าครั้งแรก เอาแต่เดินไปเดินมาเพราะความประหม่า  เขายังบอกตัวจริงเจ๊ไม่เหมือนที่อ่านๆมาตามนิตยสาร ตัวจริงเจ๊เรียบง่าย สบายๆ แต่มีมาดนางพญาแฝงอยู่ เจ๊ฉลาด แถมเป็นคนจำแม่นมาก

British designer MATTHEW WILLIAMSON was so star-struck when he met MADONNA he had to take a walk to calm down.

The flamboyant style guru regularly creates clothes for celebrities like SIENNA MILLER and R+B beauty KELIS, but became a starstruck mute in the presence of the queen of pop.

And he was surprised to discover she is much milder than her fearsome reputation lead him to believe.

He says, "I went to dinner with Madonna at Le Caprice (London restaurant) and I was s**ting myself. I had to walk round the block to get my bearings.

"Afterwards she took me to a private screening of ANGELA'S ASHES. I was touching her knees!

"She is not this brazen, crazy, over-bearing character. She's diminutive, laid back but in control, very sharp. And, she remembers everything."

source: contactmusic.com

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 11 ส.ค. 48 12:26:39 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป