CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

รายงานจาก pre listening party ครับ

Posted by Mark G on M.I.R. ( Madonna Information Report )

รายงานของนาย Mark G โดยสรุปนะครับ เขาว่าระบบป้องกันแน่นหนามาก มีซีดีแจกแต่ไรท์ protect สุดฤทธิ์ ชนิดที่สามารถเช็คได้ว่าแทร็คที่หลุดไปมาจากซีดีแผ่นไหน และจะมีการดำเนินคดีตามล้างตามเช็ดกันด้วย

-เจ๊ตั้งใจจะไปออกโปรโมทซีดีตามคลับใหญ่ๆ
    - 17 ตุลาเจ๊จะสัมภาษณ์กับ Ryan Seacrest ดีเจและพิธีกรชื่อดังจาก american idol ซึ่งเขาจัดรายการวิทยุอยู่ด้วยนะ คลื่น kiss,หรือ z100 เนี่ยแหละ หลังสัมภาษณ์จะเป็นการ premire เพลง hung up ออกอากาศเป็นครั้งแรก

- ซิงเกิลที่สอง sorry จะมี gimmick ตรงที่เจ๊จะพูดประโยค i'm sorry ในหลายภาษาครับ ไม่รู้ว่าจะมีภาษาไทยหรือเปล่า

- นาย Mark ผู้รายงานข่าวอธิบายภาพรวมของอัลบัมนี้ เหมือน Ray Of Light แต่ไม่มีเพลงช้า เป็นเทคโนอัลการณ์ orchestral techno ผสมกับ disco beat

-------------------

" I was able to attend a private listening party for COADF earlier this week.  Here are some info tidbits for you......

1. People in attendance were some retail people, a couple radio people, the rest were staff that work at Warner Music - some in jeans, some in suits, some business casual.

2. It was held in a boardroom - people sitting around a table that sat about 25 - with another 15 in chairs in the room.

3. the VP of Warner Music International arrived by plane around 10am - and by 1230 was playing the copy protected cd to us! They actually had trouble getting it to play on their amazing sound system due to all the copy protection. If a copy of the cd leaks - they can track what person had that copy of the cd! So it seems to me that the cd getting leaked too early is kinda impossible - but if it does - someone is either getting sued or fired.

4. Sometime between Nov and Dec 2005 Madonna intends to do some promo appearances - could possibly be a club gig in various cities!

5. When the single is aired on Oct 17th it will come right after an interview that she will most likely do with Ryan Seacrest to be played with the single premiere on radio.

6. The photo that we heard about earlier this month on SG with Madonna posing with a chair is among possible liner note graphics. There were about 8 photos in that set with her in a white dress and posing with the chair. I was shown a portfolio of about 30 images - 4 themes/costumes  of images taken by Steven Klein  for album promo. 2 images will be used
    for cardboard standees - Madonna standing in pose - wearing a red dress -very Liza Minelli looking dress from the 70's. Other outfits were a bright orange disco pantsuit thing with her posing in front of a wall  of mirrors - this set of images included the only 'yoga pose' with her lying on her back - legs bent over to her head and holding a disco ball in her hands and feet. Another outfit was light blue short pants and  top - crawling on a floor like the one in Saturday Night Fever - all
    squares and lit up with white lights from below. Surprisingly, she was blonde in all - the red hair seems to be just for cd cover.

7. the NEXT single is Sorry - the 3rd track.  In this song she says I'm Sorry in multiple languages.

8. They had no details to share re: promotions other than a possible 1-800-CONFESS number - it's currently working in the USA apparently.  Confession Boxes of some kind also mentioned as possible promo idea.

9. We were served a buffet lunch of sandwiches, fruit and veggies with assorted desserts.

10. The exec's didn't seem to know that the track listing was already  on the internet.

11. In the 4th track, Future Lovers, she does a lot of talking as opposed to outright singing. Like a Bedtime Stories kinda feel to it.

12. In the 5th track "I Love New York" there's some lyrics along the lines of "I Love New York, In other places , I feel like a dork"

13. At the end of the Hung Up single there is an alarm clock that goes off - a ringing clanging sound - that mixes into the next song. The CD is one continuous non-stop mix. I thought it worked well - kept the energy going.

14. The best I can describe the whole cd is to compare it to Ray Of Light - but no ballads - all club thumping orchestral techno/disco upbeat dance music.

15. they mentioned that Madonna said she was in a lot better mind set during the making of this cd as opposed to the American Life cd. this  led to COADF to really reflect her positive energy. "

จากคุณ : yev rugrats - [ 4 ต.ค. 48 10:29:15 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป