CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

I'm going to tell you a secret

I would like to talk about this documentary anyway, i could not describe it well as Mo_Echo when she's reviewing Mad.'s album.

She started the intro of doc. by 'The beast within' and her pics on screen that i think it's on her stage. I dont like her posture by putting her leg on her neck and with make up that made her like a ghost. I could not remember it in order but i tried to put the things i remembered and wrote it in the same categories then.

Then the doc showed the recruitment of dancers. At last with her word, you all got a job....All dancers looked so glad...

The first song in the doc. (excluding the Beast within) was Vogue, as i remembered that it was the premier show in LA. The pic on screen was so much better than the one i downloaded from internet (that i got the links from you all).

The songs showed in this doc. included American life, I'm stupid, Noboby knows me, Music, Holiday, and I love NY (which seemed not a real dance song but let's see in remixed version). At last doc. showed the event in Israel that she spoke on the stage and said 'I would like you to change it (the war situation in Israel)...

Doc. showed in black and white then switch to color when she's on the stage. The feeling was like when you're watching Truth or dare and one thing the same was that she asked her dad to watch her show (but didnt ask her dad being on stage as in truth or dare) She sent her dad a Kabbalah book and her dad liked it and said it's not a relegion, it's look like the thought.

One shot was that Guy was in his car and tried to be a news reporter. he opened the window and interviewed one man...He said he liked Mad. but he didnt know Guy that much. Then Guy asked him if Guy was a good looking guy. He didnt say anything (seemed like he hid his feeling that Guy was not)

One scene was very impressive. Mad. tried to teach Lola to pronounce 'I'm going to tell you a secret' in French. She (mad.) spoke French very beautiful....

They had a party for the last night of the show...everyone came into her room...She gave Cloud a guitar and asked him to go out, saying go out before i'm getting cry.

Many good words that I like included in this doc.
    - I dont like easy life because it doesnt make me think.
    - I love my husband because he keeps me thinking.

I dont have a good memory ....so this should be very short version of her doc.

Anyone saw it and had more details.....add it in here.....

จากคุณ : nattapon - [ วันปิยมหาราช 23:32:51 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป