CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

Hi nong Yev

I did not read the messages in my mailbox for a while (even though read some topics in here periodically) then i today found that there are a ton of messages from nong Yev. Thank you for your emails. I did not ignore them but rather I was busy with my final projects and exams, including the interview process here. I got a job offer from one of big four consulting co. which i will join them when I graduate next year.

In Boston, it is very cold now but not the coolest. It's about 0 celcius and sometimes a little under than that in this month. It will get worse in the next 2-3 mths. The whether was about -20 (minus 20 celcius) and -40 (minus 40 celcius) in last year and last 2 years respectively.

Again, thank you for nong Yev as your messages. I would like to know you more if you dont mind..

จากคุณ : nattapon - [ 21 ธ.ค. 48 00:54:04 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป