Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

!!!***LoveYooHome***!!!>>>67<<<Yoo ' s New 20080303 : A Counter-Combat Tank Soldier{แตกประเด็นจาก A6391776}

Yoo ' s  New  20080303 : A Counter-Combat  Tank  Soldier

Gong Yoo will be a counter-combat tank soldier upon completion of training.

Source=Edaily SPN (2008.03.03 17:16)

Actor Gong Yoo is currently receiving the second half of the training as a counter-combat tank soldier.

Gong Yoo who was enlisted on 14th January, has completed his basic training and is currently receiving the second half of his training as a counter-combat tank soldier in the Army Mechanized School.

On 3rd March, the training unit of the Army Mechanized School accepted a telephone interview by Edaily SPN revealed, “Gong Yoo has left Chungnam Nonsan military training base on 26th last month. As a counter-combat tank soldier, he will receive a three weeks training, and will be posted to the frontier frontline unit thereafter ”.

Gong Yoo started his showbiz career through “School 4” and has gained popularity last year for playing the role Choi Han Kyul in “Coffee Prince Shop No.1”

Before his enlistment, Gong Yoo expressed “I hope there is no war. By the time I completed my military service, I hope this world will be happier and more beautiful. I will fulfil my service as if I’m filming a blockbuster movie”.

จาก gongyoo.exteen.com

จากคุณ : lovelypinky - [ 5 มี.ค. 51 20:03:48 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom