Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

!!!***LoveYooHome***!!!>>>72<<< ปล่อยโคมข่าว Yoo{แตกประเด็นจาก A6404762}

สืบเนื่องมากจากเมื่อวานได้อ่านข่าวจากนิตยสารแนวบันเทิงเอเซียเล่มหนึ่ง  ที่เอาข่าวยูกับอิมซูจองมากเขียน  เรื่องที่มีคนเห็นที่สนามบิน

เรื่องที่ยูปฏิเสธ  แต่อิมซูจองไม่ได้ปฏิเสธ  แต่ก็ไม่ได้ยอมรับ  แค่บอกว่ายูน่ารักดีเท่านั้น

เค้าเลยสรุปว่าข่าวคู่นี้มีความเป็นไปได้สูงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงงง

สำหรับบ้านเราประมวลจากสถานการณ์ต่างๆ  รวมถึงการมีต้นสังกัดเดียวกันคือ sidushq แล้วไม่น่าจะเป็นไปได้  แต่ก็รอพยานหลักฐาน  ซึ่งแต่เดิมมีข่าวออกมาว่ามีพยานออกมายืนยัน  วันที่ 25  ม.ค.  แต่ก็เงียบไป  

แต่ในที่สุดก็มีพยานมายืนย้นแล้ว  คือลีชุนฮี  ที่ก็ไปก๊วนเดียวกันแหล่ะ  แต่ไม่ยังกาเป็นข่าว

รายงานข่าวโดยแสนร้าย  

cr,sr : Dramabeans

March 7th, 2008 // by javabeans

Clarification Gong Yoo - Im Soo Jung

Actor Lee Chun Hee (The Great King Sejong, Conspiracy in the Court, Only You) is taking responsibility (owning up, or bogarting credit?) for being the reason behind the rumor that fellow actors Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung are dating.

The gossip stemmed from an incident last year when the two were seen together at the airport after a trip to Jeju Island; the rumors of romance were soon denied by both sides.

Now, Lee Chun Hee explains that a group of friends who’d all been close since the days of their debuts had all gone on a trip together to Jeju Island prior to Gong Yoo’s military enlistment (which began in January 2008):

“But at the airport, we were discovered by students on a school excursion, and they swarmed around us. The other friends were able to withdraw safely, but only I was left behind in the crowd. Since I had to rejoin my party, they opened the door [to the closed-off room] to let me in, and the students in front of the door got pictures of Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung. And the next day, the scandal broke.”

He adds jokingly, “I went grocery shopping with Im Soo Jung just with the two of us, but nobody was interested in that at all. Frankly I was envious of Gong Yoo.”

On one hand, it’s obvious that rumors get blown out of proportion all the time and “scandals” get made out of nothing. On the other hand, we’re hearing this just as Lee Chun Hee has a new movie to promote, which always seems like a time celebrities love dragging out dishy old stories to generate some press. (His romantic drama Humming, also starring Han Ji Hye, opened this week.)

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดด ชัดดดดดดดดดดมั้ยยยยยยยค้าทุกกกกคนนนนน
    คิดถึงงงงงงงงงงคุณตุ๊ คุณตุ๊ขาถ้าผ่านมา มาอ่านนะค้า ^^'

อันนี้คือรูป Lee Chun Hee ค่ะ เพิ่งรู้จักฮีเหมือนกัน อิอิ

จากคุณ : แสนร้ๅย (Damajene)

สรุปได้ว่า  ข่าวยูยู่กับอิมซูจองนั้นเป็นข่าวโคมลอย  น่านเอง

ยูยู่ของพวกเรายังคงเป็นโสดอยู่  แต่สดหรือไม่เนี่ย  ฮุฮุฮุ  ไม่รับรองนะคะ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 10 มี.ค. 51 12:33:25

จากคุณ : lovelypinky - [ 10 มี.ค. 51 12:12:44 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom