Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

!!!***LoveYooHome***!!!>>>83<<< Yoo ที่รักไปชายแดน Man เกินร้อยเจงเจง{แตกประเด็นจาก A6433948}

cr : gongyoohamnida
    sr : yoohouse

Today is the assignment day for YOO....he will go to Cheorwon, Gangwon-do (near to North Korea)  Hope everything go well...good luck YOO!

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheorwon_County

Cheorwon County (Cheorwon-gun), also spelt Cholwon, is a county in Gangwon Province, South Korea. It is located right next to the border with North Korea.

cr : luvbbyoo@yoohouse

Gong Yoo Aja Aja Aja!!!!!

I have some difficulties translating the article LF shared with us because I am not familiar with the army terms. So I will just summarise the key points of this article.

Other than the place and unit that Gong Yoo is posted to, the officer who accepted the phone interview with E-daily SPN on 18th March morning confirmed that Gong Yoo will be reporting to the new unit tomorrow, ie 19th March. He will stay in the resting unit today. The officer also disclosed that Gong Yoo got along very well with the other trainees and has shown great enthusiasm during the training.

Cr  :  แสนร้าย--->เป็นคนหาข้อมูลค่ะ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 19 มี.ค. 51 01:29:36

แก้ไขเมื่อ 19 มี.ค. 51 01:27:50

จากคุณ : lovelypinky - [ 19 มี.ค. 51 01:21:05 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom