Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

!!!***LoveYooHome***!!!>>>195<<<{แตกประเด็นจาก A6672737}

เอาอันนี้ก่อนนะคะ อีกอันแปลแล้วไม่รู้เรื่องค่ะ ต้องรอแปลมือ 1 อย่างพี่โอ มาแล้วละค่ะ แสนร้ายมิสามารถแล้ว 555

จริงๆ ก็ไม่เชิงเป็นข่าวนะคะ เมื่อเร็วๆ นี้ ไม่แน่ใจว่าวันที่ 1 หรือ 2 ที่ผ่านมา คิมซุนอา (เจ๊ซุนอา) ชีไปออกรายการวาไรตี้โชว์ชื่อ Come To Play
    แล้วเจ๊ซุนอาก็ไขข้อข้องใจเรื่องความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างเธอกับกงยูค่ะ

ยูเอ๊ยยยยยยยยยยยยยย ทำไมมีแต่ข่าวกะเจ๊ๆ อาจุมม่าล่ะเนี่ยยยยยย
    ไม่เป็นข่าวกะเด็กๆ น้องๆ มั่งเล้ยยยยยยยยยยย 5555555555

cr : yooko's blog
    sr : yoohouse

[3 June News] Kim Sun Ah: “Gong Yoo and I are good friends and siblings”, clarifying the rumour which was spread few years ago

Kim Sun Ah: "Not long after my debut, I ever dated a well-known celebrity for two and half years"
    [mydaily] 03-June-2008
    Reporter Kim Mi Young
    Chinese translation: NaaL/yooko@PTT Gong Yoo
    This article is posted in [GongYoo@PTT]

In a MBC variety program “Come to play”, that was aired on 2nd June, Kim Sun Ah revealed that not long after her debut, she dated a celebrity for two and half years. This sudden confession shocked many.

Kim Sun Ah stepped into entertainment industry through a cosmetics advertisement in 1996. On her debut, she attracted many people's attention through her unique charm. Her natural and refreshing image stood out among other female celebrities. Kim Sun Ah was very well-liked by many male celebrities that time.

Kim Sun Ah said, “As compared to my rising popularity through drama, I have even more celebrity suitors when I first debut. I received many confession SMS and little notes with phone no.”

Among the suitors, someone was engaged in a relationship with her. Kim Sun Ah said “Frankly speaking, there was also someone I liked. We dated for around two and half years”. The sudden confession triggered everybody’s curiosity.

Since they have already broken up, to respect the privacy of the other party, Kim Sun Ah decided not to reveal the identity of that person,

Other than that, Kim Sun Ah also clarified the rumours spread about her and her leading co-actor, Gong Yoo in "She’s on duty" & “S Diary”. She said, “Gong Yoo already had a girlfriend when the rumour was spreading about us. We are good friends. We are just like elder sister and younger brother.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดดด อาเจ๊ซุนอาบอกว่า ตอนที่ข่าวลือระหว่างชีกะกงยูมีขึ้นมาน่ะ
    กงยูมีแฟนแล้ววววววววววว 55555555 ช่วงปี 2004-2005 นะคะ ถ้าจำไม่ผิด กิกิกิ
    แล้วบอกว่า เราเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีต่อกัน เหมือนพี่สาวกับน้องชายค่า (ดีนะแรกนังยู รอดมาได้ เอิ๊กกกกกกกก)

เดี๋ยวถ้าแสนร้ายหาคลิปบางอย่างเจอ จะมาอัพอีกอันให้ค่ะ ฮี่ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ  
    แก้ไขเมื่อ 04 มิ.ย. 51 16:18:15

จากคุณ : แสนร้ๅย (Damajene)   - [ 4 มิ.ย. 51 16:11:55

จากคุณ : โลมาสีดำ - [ 4 มิ.ย. 51 16:31:19 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom