Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

@@@Lee Joon Gi Sawasdee Club@Pantip#97:พรุ่งนี้หัวใจของแม่บ้านจะตาม จุน เข้ากรมไปด้วย(T_T){แตกประเด็นจาก A9192279}  

ข้อความจากจุนกิ แปลเต็มๆค่ะ

แปะโดย คุณ สตางค์ จากกระทู้ที่แล้ว

========================================

Dear international fans

Well, most of you guys probably can understand what JG says in the board. However, I took the liberty to translate his message for those who cannot understand Korean much.

It is my translation. I hope this conveys his meaning to you without much distortion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

What should I say… I just don’t know what to say coz I’m so sorry.

The military service is something that we all accepted and have been expecting it..

However, I am sorry that I could not share the development of the event and surprised you by breaking the news so abruptly like this.

I wanted to show myself doing the best until the last minute so I’ve kept it to myself and waited the moment. But I regret that it made you more shocked and puzzled.

I am sorry and thank you my family who had to face this news in other countries.

As always, I myself am delivering this news to you my family.

I, Lee Joongi, is going to serve the country as an army soldier as of 3rd of May. I will fulfill my duty faithfully as I promised to you. Although it is late, I will finish my duty proudly and honorably. Please cheer me up ( I feel embarrassed now.. Am I being bombastic?)

I appreciate all my fans who cherished and loved and made the actor Lee Joongi in his twenties shine more than anything. The past was the days you endlessly cheered me who was so young and immature. Those days that you and I went through together have become my precious memories that I can never exchange for anything. Always they make my heart swell with joy.

I believe that it was your bottomless love and faith that has been holding us tight. That is why I never waver and I could take the right path to become an actor. I am grateful to you from the bottom of my heart that you made me the actor who earns trust from many people.

Although I will have to be away from you for a while..…. Although, until the last minute, I wanted to give you good work as a gift……

I think it is necessary for me to show you my better and stronger look.

As a soldier, it will be a time for me to reflect myself as well.

I will try to make it precious moment that I experience and learn a lot of new things and refine myself as an actor of depth. So, don’t be so saddened … (AHJAJAJA!!! <- this is sound of boosting  )

We have been through so many hours, so many things together. Comparing the time that we will spend together, this is just a short separation.

You know that I can do well whatever comes ^^ Cheer up everyone. If you are tired of missing me soooo much and see someone else just for a while, I will give you a break.

I deeply apologize to the movie and drama productions and the relevant people for not living up to your trust. Also, greatly appreciate you for cheering me to the end even in the time of confusion. Thank you.

I hope to have a great time with you after I get back.

I think the 2nd round of actor Lee Joongi’s life is unfolding. I used to say that I look forward to the time in my thirties.

I will come back as the actor who can present you with great works with passion full of heart and experience of the 30’s after the immaturity of the 20’s.

So, You don’t get sick. Always take care of your health and stay happy. So we can run together when the time comes.. OK?

Thanks So Much.

Love You

Stay with me forever

Chungsung ( <- this is a salute in Korean)

Translated by 김주연 @ junki cyworld

thanks to: final_distanze @popcornfor2.com

credit: dcjunki

แก้ไขเมื่อ 02 พ.ค. 53 22:07:12

จากคุณ : Dew Lite
เขียนเมื่อ : 2 พ.ค. 53 22:06:11

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com