Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

....Michael Jackson คือแรงบันดาลใจสำคัญของ South African President Nelson Mandela และ โมฮัมหมัด อาลี.....  

Mandela: Michael Jackson gives me strength
By Andy Borowitz

Former South African President Nelson Mandela said today that thinking about Michael Jackson gave him strength during the many years he was imprisoned and that the King of Pop continues to be a source of inspiration to him today.

When you are behind bars with no hope of release, you need to find strength wherever you can, President Mandela said in an exclusive interview with a Danish magazine. Personally, I found strength in Michael Jackson.

The former South African president said that while imprisoned in the 1980's, he drew emotional sustenance from following Michael Jackson's recording career.

It took great courage to leave the Jackson Five and go solo, President Mandela said. I thought to myself, if he had the courage to do that, I, too, must have the will to go on.

Even to this day, President Mandela said, Michael Jackson is a constant source of inspiration to him, adding, When I am not drawing strength from Michael Jackson, I am drawing strength from Martha Stewart.

Mr. Jackson received kind words from another international icon today, the boxer Muhammad Ali, who today told a Norwegian newspaper today that he, too, draws inspiration from the platinum-selling recording artist.

When people ask me where I get my strength from, I tell them that I look at the man Michael Jackson looks at when he looks at the man in the mirror, the former heavyweight champion said.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0305/borowitz033005.php3

บทความจากคุณ : SIMONBIRCH

จากคุณ : ลูกโป่งสีน้ำเงิน
เขียนเมื่อ : 10 มิ.ย. 53 22:23:31

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com