Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Joseph Mallozzi ตอบคำถามแฟนๆเกี่ยวกับ SG  

วันนี้ว่างๆเลยไล่อ่านข่าวสารเกี่ยวกับ Stargate ไปเรื่อย ก็ไปอ่าน blog ของ Joshph Mallozzi เห็นว่าตอบคำถามเกี่ยวกับ SG ต่างๆไว้หลายเรื่อง เลยเอามาฝากกัน (แต่บางคำถามก็ไม่เกี่ยวนะฮับ) แต่อ่านแล้วที่น่าดีใจคือ ตอนนี้น่าจะไปถึงปี3 และคาดว่าจะไปถึงปี 5 ซึ่งแอบดีใจ เพราะถ้าเลิกกระทันหันนี่เราไม่มีไซไฟดูเลยนะ

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/june-17-2010-aw-resurgence-day-1-mailbag-day-872ish/#comment-99110

Mailbag:

Robert L martin writes: “i would have had a couple naquada reactors and some basic supplies on a cart ready to go (food/water/air basic medical supplies and some explosives)”

Answer: They would have too when the time came, but the attack on their base forced them to scramble and head through the gate well ahead of schedule with no time to prepare.

Robert L martin also writes: “why does she still trust telford at all??”

Answer: Why wouldn’t she?  He’s been loyal up to this point and, although his cover was compromised, she still feels confident in the technology used to turn him.

majorsal writes: “you’re joking, right? sgu would get a movie made *over* sg1, that’s been in holding pattern for how long?”

Answer: No joke.  It makes sense because all the sets are up and the cast in place.  But, again, this would be a worst case scenario.  Ideally, we will shoot the SG-1 movie during one of our hiatuses, either between production on SGU’s second and third seasons or during our summer break in season three.

duneknight writes: “what is needed to move the show onto season 3?”

Answer: Continued fan support and good word of mouth.  A move to Tuesday night would also be great…oh, we’re already doing that?  Never mind then.

Randomness writes: “Considering Stargate being a flagship francise for the channel it makes sense that Season 3 is a sure thing right?”

Answer: Nothing’s a sure thing, but I feel confident the show will go five seasons.  At least.

aaron writes: “Joe are you giving her major doses of glucosamine?”

Answer: Yep.  Every morning.

jreeths writes: “You thought Spain was going to beat Switzerland, didn’t you?”

Answer: Yes.  Yes, I did. :(

Sean D. writes: “1. Any chances of Rush’s chess set making an appearance in either season 2 or at some point in the future?

2. Will we have future episodes focusing on individual characters – possibly in season 2 – similar in concept to “Human” (Rush) and “Lost” (Greer) from season 1?

3. Can we see Scott, Greer, Eli, and Chloe team up again and explore alien worlds in future episodes?

4. Can we see any combination of: those 4, and Young, Rush, Wray, T.J., Telford, Brody, Volker, James, Park, Riley, etc. team up and explore worlds?

5. Will we possibly get to see the forming of established SG teams in any of the future SGU episodes?”

Answers: 1. Sure.

2. Yes.

3-5: . Possibly.

Isle writes: “so how is your mom’s hip?”

Answer: Still not 100% but much improved.  Thanks for asking.

Daniel writes: “1) are the US ratings the only real factor in the shows on going renewal? – or can international fans have a signficant positive effect on the chances of renewal by buying DVDs and episodes from iTunes?

2) when incursion part 2 was written how many resolutions to the situations presented where already worked out? And how many areas where left with a “we’ll figure that one out later?”

3) anything you’d change about the first season if you could?”

Answers: 1) They are the most important factor in assessing a show’s chances for renewal.

2) We knew how most of the resolutions would play out, though not necessarily in great detail.

3) Oh, sure.  I don’t think there’s a single episode of the franchise’s 300+ episode run that I wouldn’t want to tweak in some way.

Ian Z. writes: “1. Do you guys (the writers) have an idea of how you want to end the current story arc?

2. Will the characters in the next season become more stable? And by this I mean become used to the issues at hand instead of continuously being frightened, and angry.

3. In season 2 which character has the most life-changing event? (if thats not too much to ask)”

Answers: 1) Yep.

2) Yes, there will be a shift in general attitude.

3) Off the top of my head, I can think of six.

Philbert writes: “Could there possibly be an answer in the mailbag where you dont say possibly, possibly?

Will we be seeing more of Becker?”

Answer: Um.  Potentially.

Major D. Davis writes: “1. I heard on the Gateworld forum that Robert Picardo said that if there are going to be a SG movie it will probably be a combo movie between SG-1 and SGA. Can you comment on this?

2. Would it possible to arrange a pre order for the SG-1 and SGA movies before they even go into production? That way MGM can see fans are still interested and ready to pay money to see these movies.

3. I know you’ve been asked this question to death but I just wanted to follow up on the rumblings you talked about a few weeks ago. So have there been any more rumblings on the SG-1 movie front? Any on the SGA movie front?”

Answers: 1. As the first draft of the SG-1 script now stands, it’s strictly an SG-1 affair – although it could be rewritten to include Atlantis participants.

2. This is a question for the studio.

3. Nope.  Same rumblings, all related to the SG-1 movie.  When it gets made (and I say “when” and not “if”), fans will have Brad Wright to thank.  As the movie’s co-writer and producer, he has been tireless in working to keep the project alive and in discussions.  Even during these seemingly extended lulls where it may seem like progress has stalled and things have fallen silent, he’s been very vocal, pushing to ensure that fans of SG-1 get their movie.  So, when it finally happens, you’ll have Brad Wright to thank.

Jim writes: “1. I feel like Stargate merchandising such as comics, action figures, and books is an area, say compared to Star Trek, severely lacking. Star Trek merchandising is a billion dollar industry! If MGM needs the money- why not take a hint and capitalize on some of these ideas. Also to this end, you said no to Stargate comic- because studio does not want to give the right away to a comic- or because you really don’t have an interest?

2. When bloggers ask questions such as if making a Supergate out of the seeder ship is possible, why not just say well I don’t think the writers want to take the story in that direction. Instead, we get “I don’t understand what your talking about” like were trying to explain what a ZPM is to our grandparents. Is this you being snarky Joe?

3. My wet dream: Atlantis takes several wormhole jumps but locates Destiny. We have a powerhouse fleet of Destiny and Atlantis. Just a wet dream or maybe one day a reality?

4. The criticism: Is posting all the negative posts like picking a scab? If you get 50 good reviews, does the one negative review hurt the most?”

Answers: 1. Alas, I have no say in merchandising.  Of course, it would be great to produce all sorts of Stargate tie-in swag, from action figures to large scale ship models – provided there’s a market for it.  As for that Stargate comic – I believe there is a Stargate comic coming out.  I simply prefer to limit my Stargate writing to the series.

2. I wasn’t being snarky.  If I were – trust me – it would have been a lot more obvious.  In that instant, I didn’t understand the question.  And even though a seed ship is capable of manufacturing gates, that’s a long way from possessing the ability to manufacture a supergate.

3. Given the events of the Stargate: Extinction – unlikely.

4. Nope.  I love to hear what the fans feel is and isn’t working – so long as they express themselves in a respectful manner.  As for being hurt by reviews – honestly, event the most blistering of online reviews are relatively pleasant compared to the buzzsaw of the writers’ room.

CuperMcLeod writes: “1. I love seeing Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O’Neill. I’m sort of curious, though. He has brought a lot of humorous elements to the shows. Are his quips scripted, or does he ad-lib a lot of his lines? I may be totally wrong about this, but I thought I read in an interview that a lot of the stuff he does onscreen is basically made up on the spot (particularly in the later seasons of SG-1.)

For example, on a recent episodes of Universe, when he walks the wrong way down the hallway, or remarks “I know what makes ME special”, is that in the script, or made up by RDA on the spot?

2. Very nerdy question: I don’t think it’s ever specified, but I always guessed that the environmental suits that Greer and Scott wear in the season finale had magnetic boots to allow them to walk on the outside of the ships hull. At the end, they are clearly running, and it seems like both feet come off the surface at times, but they don’t fly off into space. Was I wrong, and some other mehcanism is at work?

3. Finally, where do you find the patience to deal with fans’ questions like mine above (and the nastier stuff I’ve seen on the web)?

Answers: 1. I’d say roughly half of Rick’s quips are ad-libs – like the “I know what makes me special.” and wrong-way walk-out in Subversion.  He’s a funny guy.

2. Nope, they’re magnetic.

3. It’s a pleasure to field fan questions.  As for the “nastier stuff on the web” – I just ignore it.

จากคุณ : booklovers
เขียนเมื่อ : 18 มิ.ย. 53 19:52:47

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com