Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Robert C.Cooper โปรดิวเซอร์ SGU จะออกจากซีรี่ส์หลังจบ Season 2  

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/06/cooper-talks-stargate-departure/

Please follow the link for the complete GateWorld article.)

Cooper talks Stargate departure

Monday - June 21, 2010

by Darren Sumner

Following this weekend's news that long-time Stargate writer, producer, and director Robert C. Cooper will leave the franchise after his appearance at Comic-Con next month (story), we contacted him to find out just why he's made the decision, what Stargate  has meant to him — and what he plans to do next.

First things first: Cooper clarified that, at least for the remainder of SGU Season Two, he won't be entirely absent.  "I'm not leaving completely, actually just stepping back to more of a consulting role for the end of this season," he said. "However, my credit will remain Executive Producer. We've already developed most of Season Two and I feel very confident leaving the show in good hands..."

เมื่อสุดสัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา Robert C.Cooper ประกาศว่าจะหยุดทำงานให้ซีรี่ส์นี้ แต่ยังไงก็จะมีชื่อขึ้นเป็น Executive Producer ให้กับ SGU จนจบปี 2

เค้ากล่าวว่า ถึงแม้เค้าจะประกาศหยุดทำงานเต็มเวลากับซีรี่ส์นี้ (ในฐานะโปรดิวเซอร์ คนเขียนบท และผู้กำกับ) แต่ก็ยังทำหน้าที่เป็นที่ปรึกษาให้กับซีรี่สืไปจนกว่าจะจบปีสอง เพราะเนื้อหาโครงเรื่องและการดำเนินการต่างๆนั้น เค้ากับทีมงานได้พัฒนาไปจนจบแล้ว

สงสัยจังว่าเค้าจะไปทำอะไรต่อน้อ?

จากคุณ : booklovers
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 มิ.ย. 53 13:12:38

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com