Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for June 26, 2010 ตอบคำถามเกี่ยวกับ SGU  

เอ็นทรี่นี้สั้น แต่ตอบคำถามสำคัญหลายอย่างเลยทีเดียวจ้า

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for June 26, 2010:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2010/06/26/june-26-2010-my-top-5-desired-guilty-pleasures/

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

My Top 5 Desired Guilty Pleasures!

... In the meantime, how about some mailbag…

... Airelle writes: "Ok I will ask is that a ponytail on the side of Jamil's head there or is that Kiefer hair?"

Answer: Ha!  You noticed.  It's actually a clip-on Jamil is wearing in support of Brazil.

... Eternal Density writes: "While I agree with that for me, that statement doesn't sit well with me because there are many fans who did not benefit from SGU at all."

Answer: You miss my point.  Even those Stargate fans not watching Universe benefit from its continued production since it keeps the franchise relevant and the prospect of the SG-1 and Atlantis movies alive.

... morjana writes: "#SGA and #SG1 stars will appear in #SGU Season 2, says Brad Wright."

Answer: That was fast.

dave1984 writes: "will we be seeing any of the Atlantis crew in SGU?"

E writes: "Will we ever find out how did the Blue Aliens get hold of the communication stone? It's quite obvious that Rush didn't take one with him."

Answer: Actually, Rush did have one with him.  When Young accuses him, Rush doesn't hide the fact, responding along the lines of "Oh, well..."

จากคุณ : booklovers
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 มิ.ย. 53 11:59:15

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com