Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

บทสัมภาษณ์ Ming Na ใน DVD Review (UK)  

พักนี้เห็นว่า ดาราตบเท้ามาสัมภาษณ์กันใหญ่ สงสัยว่าคงเป็นช่วงพักถ่ายทำ ?

ขอแปะไว้ก่อน แล้วมาแปลทีหลังนะจ้ะ

At DVD Review (UK):

http://www.dvdreview.co.uk/page/dvdreview?entry=interview_ming_na_stargate_universe

Interview: Stargate Universe's Ming-na

Wednesday July 07, 2010

by Matt Chapman

How did you go from ER  to Stargate Universe? That's a bit of a change...

MN: "My agent called and said, "Are you interested?" [Laughs] I always go where the project is interesting to me, or the character is interesting to me. I'm just really fortunate! The pilot script for SGU looked really promising and had a lot of great challenges so I signed up for the job."

Were you a sci-fi fan before this?

MN: "Oh gosh, I've always been a fan of sci-fi! I loved it when I was a little girl and I think I passed my geek gene on to my children – my daughter named her hamster Star Wars! So I'm very proud to be teaching them the right way to live!"

Did you watch Stargate before you signed on?

MN: "I watched a few episodes of Stargate, but there was a period of my life, what with children and everything, that I didn't watch any television."

Your character, Camille Wray, is a bit of an audience splitter. She's caught between the civilians and the military, tries to be a peacemaker and it doesn't work out...

MN: "It's interesting because this is the first character where I've had to find and justify her... political ambitions,  let's say. She manipulates but to, I think, the good of the civilians. So she will manipulate situations or befriend whomever she needs to get everyone home. Ultimately her ambition is a good one, because she wants to get home! But sometimes, yes, it clashes with the military and it causes mutinies. I think it's great fun! Nothing like a little mutiny to get things going! [Laughs]"

This is, from what we've seen, a fun cast to work with... but this is a very serious show. Is it difficult to turn off the humour to perform intense scenes?

MN: "Yes, sometimes it is! I think the wonderful thing with SGU is that we have a wonderful cast and a very fun crew and very funny producers. And some of that is on the page and a lot of times it's off-camera. It helps us get into these very dire situations – I think if you had to live it as much as the Destiny characters we'd all commit suicide at the end of the day! The humour helps us get into the serious drama and have greater focus."

What do you see in the future for Camille? Will she lighten up?

MN: "In season two you'll see a warmer side of her. Maybe she's more comfortable and resigned to the idea of being stuck on the ship for a little bit longer. But her ultimate goal is still to get people home..."

จากคุณ : booklovers
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 ก.ค. 53 07:53:45

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com