Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

วันที่ดาวเปล่งแสงอีกครั้ง : ยุ้ย รจนา เพชรกันหา  

วันที่ดาวเปล่งแสงอีกครั้ง : ยุ้ย รจนา เพชรกันหา

พี่ยุ้ย รจนา เพชรกันหา ได้เคยให้สัมภาษณ์ผ่านรายการคนค้นคน ข้อความตอนหนึ่งว่า  “ ยุ้ยขอว่าสิ่งไหนที่ดี ๆ  ขอให้เจอะเจอแต่คนดี ๆ มีกัลยาณมิตรที่ดี มีคนที่ให้งานให้งานเรา ให้มีรายได้บ้าง ”

คำอธิษฐานของพี่ยุ้ยในวันนั้น ได้กลายเป็นจริงแล้วในวันนี้...วันที่พี่ยุ้ย ได้เจอคนดี ๆ คนที่รักพี่ยุ้ย และนึกถึงพี่ยุ้ยเสมอในยามที่พี่ยุ้ยต้องการความช่วยเหลือ ...เราขออนุญาตนำบทความดี ๆ จากสมาชิกใน Fan Page ของพี่ยุ้ย ที่เล่าถึงความประทับใจในความรักที่มีให้พี่ยุ้ยด้วยความบริสุทธิ์ใจ โดยไม่ได้หวังผลตอบแทน เพื่อให้เห็นว่าบนโลกใบนี้ความรักและกำลังใจเป็นสิ่งสำคัญที่สุด สำหรับคนที่เคยล้มลงไป และต้องการโอกาสกลับมายืนได้อีกครั้ง ...เรื่องราวของพี่ยุ้ยและคนที่รักที่พี่ยุ้ยทั้งหมด เป็นตัวอย่างของชีวิตที่ไม่มีวันสิ้นหวัง [บทความเป็นภาษาอังกฤษครับ]

Party - A Connection of Rojjana
By Jay-Jay Natsaran Deeprasert

A journey of P Yui Rojjana is like climbing though an abyss and mountain. Being a top model is very hard, but being with no guiding star is harder. Once she came back to motherland with no direction. Not only she was upset, but people who admired her, too. Then when she have a photo album with Yimmee Big Brothers, Emmie the Gig (I don't even be familiar them by any source of media.). Nong Joe asked me to find a suitable dress for her in her press conference. I knew that it's hard.... but finally I found the benevolent people like TOR Puttawong, Nong Em, Tor's cousin, Nong Hnoo PR Paragon who in charged with Code10, P Pravit; the generous designer which all of them responded to help her rapidly.

Khun P Hnoom, the best of benign big sister in fashion world carried Theater's Dress with his Marc for Marc Jacob bag for P Yui, along with gorgeous 5 inches high heel shoes. Nong Toey, a young cute make-up artist who have just back from Australian Fashion Week came to make her a perfect face. Nong O, the kind P Yui's fan club came to shoot her personally ands upload a picture of her movement to others fans And for sure Nong Joe, the short PR Agent with high heart like supermodel came beside for her confidence.

P Ple Venus came to cheer her up that is the best thing that friends are for. I met lots of press ( Nong Joy' , Nong Neuang Dara Daily, P Som Econ Leader etc.) and chit chat with them... Oh I missed them so much...

P Gorge, ( new name GIGI ?????) this album's photographer came for this press conference and talked with me. He did not recognized me ( Am I prettier ?) and talked a lot about fashion world. Please be kind note that it's not cruel like a drama, but it's more..............

PS. Thanks this event that made me knew that this world is so small.....

Date: 13 July 2010

From รจนา เพชรกันหา l Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114379291932376

จากคุณ : kchono
เขียนเมื่อ : 16 ก.ค. 53 17:30:53

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com