Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

[Spoil] Bones 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard เมื่อ BB ต้องมาติดอยู่ในลิฟท์ด้วยกัน! ติดต่อทีมงาน

สวัสดีค่า :)
เป็นไงบ้างคะสำหรับ ep นี้ หวานถูกใจทุกคนมั๊ย ฮ่าๆ
ขอบอกว่าสำหรับเรา สุดยอดมาก ในทุกๆเรื่องเลย เป็นตอนที่สนุกและดีอีกตอนหนึ่งของซีซั่นนี้เลย

นอกจากคู่ BB แล้ว ยังมีเรื่องลูกของ Hodgins-Angela และก็ Wendell มาให้้เศร้ากันเล็กๆอีก
ตอน Hodgins ร้องไห้นี่แทบจะร้องตามเลย น่าสงสารมาก
Wendell ก็น่าสงสาร ที่ดูเหมือนยังมีใจให้ Angela อยู่นิดๆ

Hodgins : I got to... I got to tell Angela. She's going to hate me.
Wendell : Hodgins, She's not going to hate you.
Hodgins : Rubles. Russian rubles. That's the only coin that matches.
Wendell : Hodgins. She's not going to hate you. She loves you. You guys are solid. You can get through this.
Hodgins : You hear that something has :-) in a thousand chance or one in 10,000. But I guess it's like the lottery, right? Somebody always win, you know.
Angela : That sounds like good news.
Wendell : I'll give you a room.

ข้ามเรื่องเศร้าไป ฉากที่สุดยอดที่สุดของตอนนี้ คือ ฉากทดลองมันฝรั่งเพื่อนำไฟฟ้าไปใช้เปิดมือถือของเหยื่อ
ตลกมากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก ทั้งเพลง ทั้งอะไร
Best Experimental Scene EVER!

อีกฉากที่ตลกคือตอนที่ Hodgins ประสาทกินจนต้องปีนบันไดขึ้นไปต่อไฟบนเพดาน
จนตกลงมาชนสีที่ใช้ทดลองมา้ใส่ Wendell เละทั้งตัวเลย น่าสงสารจริงๆ Wendell ไม่ไ่ด้อะไรซักอย่าง ฮ่าๆ

พูดถึงคู่ BB กันบ้างดีกว่า
Brennan นวดแผนไทยใหฺ้ Booth ด้วย ตลกมาก ฮ่าๆ

จริงๆกลางเรื่อง เราแอบเซ็งนิดๆนะ นึกว่าอยู่ในลิฟท์ด้วยกันแล้วจะหวานกว่านี้
แถมมีตอนนึงที่คุยเรื่องความสัมพันธ์ BB ยังบอกอีกว่าถ้าทั้งคู่เป็นแฟนกัน คงไม่เวิร์ค
ไอเราคนดูก็แทบจะปารองเท้าใส่คอม เหมือนที่ David Boreanaz เคยบอกไว้ ฮ่าๆ

Booth : Yeah you know, I can see how Sweets could get confused.
Brennan : We both did tell him how we felt about each other.
Booth : In the past
Brennan : In the past. And we both thought about it, he knows that
Booth : It?
Brennan : Sleeping together. It would be odd if we didn’t.
Booth : Right. Uh - so we’re talking about this now?
Brennan : We seems to be.
Brennan : I always assumed that we’d be very compatible, didn’t you?
Booth : Well, yeah.
Brennan : Because we’re both so physical.
Booth : Right. The way we throw ourselves into a case
Brennan : We both have excellent stamina. Making love would be quite satisfying.
Booth : Yeah
Booth : But then what? I mean, as a couple … me and you would never -
Brennan: No, it wouldn’t work.

สงสาร Sweets ในตอนนี้ด้วย โดนตา Booth ดุใส่ซะ ถ้าไม่ได้ Sweets แฟนๆอย่างเราๆคงไม่มีวันได้เห็น BB เป็นอย่างทุกวันนี้ (นี่ขนาด Sweets ช่วยชงแล้วชงอีกนะเนี่ย ฮ่าๆ)

มาถึงตอนจบกันบ้าง
สุดยอดดดดดดดดด เราว่านี่เหมือนเป็นการพัฒนาความสัมพันธ์ของทั้งคู่ไปอีกขั้นหนึ่งเลยนะ
คือเหมือนทั้งคู่ก็ยอมรับต่อกันแล้วว่ามีใจให้กัน แต่แค่มันผิดเวลาแค่นั้นเอง (คู่นี้มักมีปัญหาเรื่องเวลาทุกที)
โรแมนติคมาก ที่ทั้งคู่เขียนวันที่ที่พร้อมจะคบกัน แล้วก็เผา เพื่อจะได้เป็นจริง โอ๊ย เขินแทน

Booth: I’m just uh - just angry. Why am I angry? Not at you.
Brennan: Okay
Booth: I just need time. That’s all. I just need to time and kinda hang back and find that inner peace you know before I get back out there. You know what we’re talking about here right?
Brennan: Yes
Booth: You and me and - you know and love. Happiness and life and fate.
Brennan: I don’t believe in fate, but I know what we’re talking about. I’m improving.
Booth: Improving?
Brennan: Yes. I’m quite strong.
Booth: Yeah well you’ve always been strong.
Brennan: You know the difference between strength and imperviousness right?
Booth: Well not if you’re going to get all scientific on me.
Brennan: Well uh, a substance that is impervious to damage doesn’t need to be strong.
Booth: Hmm
Brennan: When you and I met I was an impervious substance. Now I am a strong substance.
Booth: I think I know what you mean.
Brennan: A time could come when you aren’t angry anymore and I’m strong enough to risk loosing the last of my imperviousness. Maybe then we could try to be together.
Booth: I am going to write down a date. Guess what that time is. Alright and I want you to do the same.
Brennan: Why?
Booth: Why? Because when I was a kid if I wanted something really really bad I’d write it down on a piece of paper and I’d burn it. It was like a spell. It was bound that my wish would come true.
Brennan: Why?
Booth: Why? As far as I know, you’d burn it and it was released into the universe
Brennan: It’s just smoke Booth. Particulates with no special powers
Booth: Fine then, what do we have to loose? Go ahead. Come on.
Brennan: Okay how does this work?
Booth: Write down what you think -
Brennan: Don’t look!
Booth: I’m not looking.
Brennan: Okay.
Booth: Then we burn it. On three, ready?
Brennan: Wait. We’re going on three?
Booth: Let’s just -
Brennan: On three or after three?
Booth: Bones, let’s just burn it together. Okay?
Brennan: Okay.

น่ารักมากๆ ตอนที่ Booth แอบมองว่า Brennan เขียนว่าไร
ตอนนี้เราก็ต้องมาดูกันต่อไปว่าวันไหนที่ Booth จะเลิกโกรธ และวันไหนที่ Brennan จะพร้อม
รอมาจะ 6 ซีซั่นแล้ว รออีกนิดก็คงไม่เป็นไร เราว่า Season Finale ความสัมพันธ์ของทั้งคู่ต้องพัฒนาเขยิบขึ้นไปอีกนิดนึง

ข้อสังเกตอีกอย่างคือ ซีซั่นนี้เรายังไม่ได้เห็น BB จูบกันเลย
เพราะตั้งแต่ซีัซั่น 3-5 เราได้เห็น ไม่รู้ซีัซั่นนี้ จะมีบุญได้เห็นอีกมั๊ย T^T

ป.ล. เว้นอีก 3 สัปดาห์ิีอีกแล้ว T________________________________T ถึงจะกลับมาให้ดูเต็มๆ 7 ตอนติด! อดทนรอต่อไป!

จากคุณ : OiChiz*
เขียนเมื่อ : 18 มี.ค. 54 23:18:50

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com