Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ภาพล่าสุดของหนู Suri Cruise : Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise : Country Mart Cuties! ติดต่อทีมงาน

Pairing up for a mother/daughter weekend outing, Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise were spotted out in Brentwood, CA on Saturday afternoon (August 6).

The "Mad Money" mommy led the way as he little angel adorably pushed a baby doll in a stroller with the two ladies doing a bit of shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart.

With both Katie and Suri dressed fashionably for the west coast excursion, Miss Holmes recently told Marie Claire that she actually takes clothing cues from her 5-year-old girl.

The 32-year-old actress dished, "My daughter has been choosing her own outfits since she was two. We go to fabric stores and sew together. Sometimes I take inspiration from Suri's fashion choices."

Katie added, "Suri is my style critic. I know I look good when Suri asks if she can have my outfit when she's older. Suri is magical when it comes to clothes - she's quite an artist."

จากคุณ : metro boulot dodo
เขียนเมื่อ : 7 ส.ค. 54 08:14:43

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com