Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ภาพล่าสุดของหนู Violet Affleck : Jennifer Garner & Violet: Sweet Smiles ติดต่อทีมงาน

Smiley duo, Jennifer Garner and her 6-year-old daughter Violet, were seen spending a little mommy-and-me time in Santa Monica, Calif. on Tuesday (February 7). The Juno star couldn't help but giggle at her elder daughter who skipped as she smiled and hugged her expectant mama.

The day before, Jen and her youngest daughter Seraphina, 3, were spotted out for breakfast in Brentwood. The most hands-on mom in Hollywood?

The actress and her husband, Ben Affleck, are expecting their third child together. The 39-year-old celebrity mama recently weighed in on her first marriage to Scott Foley.

Everyone reaches maturity at different times," Jen said. "I wish I'd known to wait for marriage until I was 30 or over. I did marry in my twenties and I found divorce a crushing experience. I thought the divorce statistics would never apply to me. I was beyond heartbroken when they did. But I got up and got on with it. I also kept my belief in marriage."

While she "still believed I would find someone to commit to and raise kids with," Jennifer said divorce did leave her somewhat jaded: "I did not have a fairytale vision of the future."

And as it turns out, she found love again with her famous hubby.

Ben is not only my husband, he has helped me in every way," she gushed. "He is the base of my life. He is an incredibly loving and generous man. I expected he would be a great dad and he is. But what really surprised me was how, when something goes wrong, he is so much calmer than I am."

Photos: INFphoto.com/FameFlynet

จากคุณ : metro boulot dodo
เขียนเมื่อ : 9 ก.พ. 55 14:52:00

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com