Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ภาพล่าสุดของหนู Seraphina Affleck : Seraphina's Day Out With Dad Ben Affleck ติดต่อทีมงาน

Love this daddy-daughter duo!

Actor Ben Affleck spent some one-on-one time with his youngest daughter Seraphina, 3, today, giving her a helping hand as they left the Brentwood Country Mart in California (February 12). Looks like the Company Men star also treated his pretty preschooler to a lollipop during their outing.

Ben's wife Jennifer Garner recently gushed about her very handsome hubby, saying, "Ben is not only my husband, he has helped me in every way. He is the base of my life. He is an incredibly loving and generous man."

The couple, who are also parents to 6-year-old daughter Violet, are expecting baby #3 very soon.

Photos: GSI Media

จากคุณ : metro boulot dodo
เขียนเมื่อ : 13 ก.พ. 55 18:57:13

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com