Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

สรุปว่าพระ-นาง Queen Inhyun's Man เค้ารักกันจริงๆแล้วใช่มั้ยคะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

หลังจากที่เกาะกระทู้รายงานสด ปวดตับนั่งลุ้นไปซะครึ่งตอน ก็ดูเรื่องนี้จบไปจนได้ แต่ด้วยความที่ขัดใจว่าฉากสวีทวี้ดวิ้วมันช่างน้อยซะเหลือเกิน ก็เลยนั่งหาข่าวเล่นๆไปเรื่อยๆ ก็มาเจอกับข่าวนี้ค่ะ

Ji Hyun Woo Bombshell Confession: I Really Like Yoo In Na

Actor Ji Hyun Woo suddenly confessed to Yoo In Na, shocking the fans.

On the tvN Wednesday and Thursday drama “Queen In-Hyun’s Man” grand finale commemorative fans meet held on the night of June 7th, 2012, Ji Hyun Woo said, “I want to confess sincerely in front of the fans who love our drama. I really like Yoo In Na. Hope to get your blessing.” His confession surprised the fans.

Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na are playing lover couple in “Queen In-Hyun’s Man”. They display extraordinary tacit cooperation from the beginning, triggering the rumor that they’re in love.

Ji Hyun Woo also carefully said, “I feel that I have to be honest. When the drama began, the director promised to help me find the cheerful, I really become cheerful during the filming of the drama.” He continued, “In episode 14 of the drama, there is a scene for confessing to Yoo In Na. During the break during the shooting due to feelings not in place, Yoo In Na came to me, and put the headphone on me. At that time, I all of a sudden wept,” revealing the moment when the seed of the love sown.

Yoo In Na showed a stately appearance, and said, “After the end, has a feel of earthquake.”

เครดิตเอามาจากเว็บนี้ค่ะ http://www.vingle.net/posts/19455-Ji-Hyun-Woo-Bombshell-Confession-I-Really-Like-Yoo-In-Na

ซึ่งถ้าเป็นอย่างที่ว่าจริง แม่ยกอย่างเราจะฟินมากๆค่ะ ดูไปก็ลุ้นไปให้เป็นแฟนกันอยู่แล้ว อยากจะกรี๊ดดังๆจริงๆค่ะ

จากคุณ : ปาฏิหาริย์ไม่มีในโลก
เขียนเมื่อ : 7 มิ.ย. 55 22:42:07

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com