Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ภาพล่าสุดของน้อง Harper Beckham : Victoria Beckham With Harper at a Soccer Game! ติดต่อทีมงาน

Victoria Beckham spent her Saturday on the sidelines, watching her sons play soccer in LA. She and Harper snacked on Pirate's Booty while they checked out Cruz's match after cheering on Romeo during his game. When Romeo was finished on the field, he joined Victoria in the stands, where he got a big hug from his mom. He spent time hanging with little sister Harper, too, and tossed a few balls around with the 1-year-old. Victoria wore a black maxi dress for the warm outing after sporting shorts at last weekend's athletic events.

David wasn't spotted in the stands since he has his own competition to attend to. The Galaxy plays the Colorado Rapids today in Colorado, though David may or may not suit up due to his recent injury. He said, "We have to wait and see. Hopefully I can play 90, but it's the altitude, and it is my first game back after three and a half weeks. I hope that I can do it. "

Source: FameFlynet

จากคุณ : metro boulot dodo
เขียนเมื่อ : 30 ก.ย. 55 18:57:06

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com