Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Please help me!How i get my boy talk Thai with me again!!  

I would like to say hello to everyone here naka.I have been a pantip member for 2 years and i read cafe family every day naka.
  I got 2 boys my first one( Joshua) is 4 years old and second one (Jayden)is 7 weeks old ka.
  Joshua used to talk Thai very good .He also understand what i talk to him very well too.But now he just spend time with his dad more than me ( because i was work and now i have to look after Jayden)
  Now he just talk english to me all the time ka.But i still talk Thai to him he still understand but he just answer me in English.
   If you used to have the problem like me what did you do ka?
Or anything to advice me about my son.I really want my two boys can speak Thai  even when they grow up ka.

จากคุณ : อาราบิก้า
เขียนเมื่อ : 2 ม.ค. 53 19:12:11

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com