Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

>> QUEEN - The Cosmos Rocks >> พลิกฟื้นคืนวง'ควีน'<<

"I never thought I would be doing this again," said Brian May talking about Queen and Paul Rodgers' first tour in 2005. "I was always against the idea of putting someone in there trying to impersonate Freddie in any way. Then suddenly I'm looking at this guy who doesn't in any sense try to take the place of Freddie. He comes from his own place musically and we are able to reinterpret these songs with someone who understands us - the songs mean something new."

The collaboration between Queen members Brian May and Roger Taylor and former Free and Bad Company founding member songwriter/singer Paul Rodgers was cemented in late 2004 when May, Taylor and Rodgers performed in public together for the first time in November of that year, bringing the house to its feet at the first annual UK Music Hall of Fame Awards in London. On the night when Queen was inducted into the very first UK Music Hall of Fame, they served up a blistering cocktail of anthems "We Will Rock You," "We Are The Champions" and closed the show with "All Right Now".

"There was a natural chemistry between us when we performed together that night," said Rodgers. "The idea took hold for us to do something together after that, and the momentum took on a life of its own."

ปลายปี 2004 พอล รอดเจอร์สมาชิกก่อตั้ง/นักร้องวงแบดคัมปานีได้มาร่วมงานกับเหล่าสมาชิก

ที่เหลือของวงควีน..การออกทัวร์ในปี2005ทั้งหมด32 รอบทั่วทวีปยุโรปและสหราชอาณาจักรประ

สบความสำเร็จท่วมท้นจนทางวงต้องจัดทัวร์ต่ออีก23รอบแสดงทั่วทวีปอเมริกาและแคนาดาตลอดจน

ข้ามมาญี่ปุ่นด้วย  การฟื้นคืนชีพอย่างสวยงามของวงควีนนำมาซึ่งแผ่นดีวีดีและซีดีบันทึกการแสดง

สดระดับยอดขายอันดับ1ของอังกฤษชื่อ "Return of the Champions"

เกือบ2ปีที่ผ่านมาพอล รอดเจอร์สและสมาชิกวงควีนได้รังสรรค์วัตถุดิบสำหรับเพลงชุดใหม่ของพวก

เขาและเก็บตัวผลิตผลงานที่ทั่วโลกรอคอย

และบัดนี้ผลงานเพลงใหม่หมดทุกเพลงของวงควีน+พอล รอดเจอร์สได้สำเร็จออกสู่สายตาของแฟน

เพลงทั่วโลกแล้ว

แก้ไขเมื่อ 30 ก.ย. 51 07:06:57

แก้ไขเมื่อ 29 ก.ย. 51 17:30:08

จากคุณ : หมีมังกร - [ 29 ก.ย. 51 16:59:10 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom