Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Second Best Burger In Bangkok, Rated by CNNGO ติดต่อทีมงาน

The second best burger in town summoned my cravings to prove its latest prize.  CNNGO ranked the burger at Iron Fairies to be the runner up in Thailand.  Being a real fan of fine burgers, I could not turn down the invitation.  When I first heard the name, I found it very intriguing.   So, I searched for it online and found that the original is in New York.  IRON FAIRIES & CO, “Deep beneath the garden’s ground, lay a labyrinth of tunnels where people abound” This is the slogan of the mysterious burger joint.  There was a dark and mystifying image of this restaurant that magnetized my journey to a discovery.

จากคุณ : darkkapi
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ต.ค. 55 22:38:21

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com