Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ค่า Setting ของ ผู้ใช้ Plasma LG ครับ

ผมไปเจอการเซ็ตค่าตั้งอุณหภูมิสี ของ Plasma LG ซึ่งผมลองไปทำดูที่บ้านกับ Plasma LG 42PC1R ผลออกมาเป็นที่น่าพอใจ อยากให้เพื่อน ๆ ที่ใช้อยู่ลองไปปรับดูนะครับ

Scart AV1 (RGB)

Picture-PSM-User1:

Contrast-58
    Brightness-53
    Colour -26
    Sharpness-22
    Tint-0

CSM-Normal
    XD-Manual
    XD Contrast-off (this is amplified contrast, better turn it off)
    XD Colour-On
    XD NR-High (At the beginning I had it on Adaptive and works also very nice, but soon I discovered some traces on a fast movements-especially when someone move it’s face fast in other direction-you see some sort of trace with XD NR High this problem is gone.)
    MPEG NR-1
    Advanced-Cinema-Off (this is not mode for the PQ-just remove frames added by force-probably useful if you watch NTSC videos, but in PAL can skip some frames and looks less smooth)

Scart AV2 (S-Video)

Picture-PSM-User1:

Contrast-58
    Brightness-52
    Colour -25
    Sharpness-28
    Tint-0

CSM-Normal
    XD-Manual
    XD Contrast-off
    XD Colour-On
    XD NR-High
    MPEG NR-1
    Advanced-Cinema-Off

Component:
    Here I had small problem. When I watched the first DVD I saw sort of trace on the people faces when they move fast-once you see it you will watch always for it. I switched my DVD (JVC-THR-3) to progressive mode and the problem was gone. However my DVD player does not do progressive scan perfectly-according to the DVE Disk Tests. With 576i you get very clear and sharp picture-almost HD (I was watching King Kong last night again and the difference is incredible). After lots of experimenting I found that if you set the XD NR to High this problem is gone. So here are the settings for Component:

Picture-PSM-User1
    Contrast-57
    Brightness-49
    Colour-24
    Sharpness-23
    Tint-5 (if you play NTSC Dick’s or Xbox 360)

CSM-Normal
    XD-Manual:
    XD Contrast-off
    XD Colour-on
    XD NR-High
    Mpeg NR-1
    Advanced-Cinema-Off

HDMI:

Picture-PSM-User1
    Contrast-58
    Brightess-45
    Colour-23
    Sharpness-18
    Tint-0
    CSM-normal
    XD-Manual:
    XD Contrast-off
    XD Colour-on
    XD NR High
    Mpeg NR-0
    Advanced- Black level-High

แต่การ calibrate setting value  ของทีวีนั้นต้องขึ้นอยู่กับกับสภาพแวดล้อมภายในบ้าน เช่น พวกแสงสว่าง ผ้าม่านลองดูน่ะครับ

จากแหล่งข้อมูล
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338433&page=5

แก้ไขเมื่อ 01 มี.ค. 50 08:49:13

จากคุณ : หลงดอย - [ 1 มี.ค. 50 08:40:41 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom