Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

CBRE management - too expensive for service?

I just want to check if there is anyone with the experience with CBRE property management service running the office for condo ,especailly for any Noble projects.
    Are they too expensive? They charge Noble Lite condo in Soi Aree1 ,which is 24 floors and there are around 220 Units.They charge NobleLite co-owners for Baht 180,000/month

How much other companies eg. Plus property will charge ?

I don't think they are doing a good job for the money the co-owners have paid .They are not proactive to fix problem by themself.

I am not very happy with them.I will appreciate if there is any advices from anyone,especailly other condo's commitees.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 14 มี.ค. 50 13:34:00

แก้ไขเมื่อ 14 มี.ค. 50 13:31:13

จากคุณ : NOBLE LITE 001 - [ 14 มี.ค. 50 12:39:14 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom