THIS AGREEMENT is made on this ____ day of _______ at Unit ____, Floor ____, _______Condominium Building, _______________ District, Bangkok Metropolis 10xx0, Thailand Between: Mr. _____________ (The Lessor) residing at _____________________________of the one part and Mr.____________ which located at ________________________________ Tel. __________, (The Lessee) of the other part. WHEREAS, the Lessor owns a fully furnished Unit No._____, Area approximately ______ sq.m., Floor ____, __________ Condominium Building situated at _____________________, (the said Condominium shall hereinafter be referred to as The Premises).
A. THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE HEREBY AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
(1) The Lessor agrees to let the Premises, and the Lessee agrees to rent the Premises, from the Lessor under the terms and conditions hereof.
(2) The term of this Agreement is twelve (12) months commencing from ___________ until ___________.
(3) The rent rate shall be Baht _______.- (_______________) per month payable in advance on every 5th of the month in the total amount of Baht ______.- (_________________). The advance payment of rent shall be paid on the execution of this agreement.
The following rent shall be payable by transferring to the following account:
Saving account no.__________
(4) Upon the execution of this Agreement, the Lessee deposits with the Lessor _______.- (_______________) (hereinafter referred to as the Security Deposit). The Deposit shall be returned to the Lessee without interest within forty-five (45) days after the date of termination or lease expiry, provided that the Lessee yielding up the premises in good and tenantable condition after deducting all unpaid amounts of all bills to be paid by the Lessee (e.g. electricity, water supply, gas, cable television monthly fee, internet subscription fee, and telephone bills). However, should any damage other than normal wear and tear has been caused to the premises, the Lessor shall be entitled to retain all or part of The Deposit depending on the extent of the damages incurred. The Deposit shall not be regarded as advance payment on the rent payable to the Lessor.
(5) The Lessee shall have the option to renew this agreement for an additional period up to twelve (12) months under the new rental, terms and conditions hereof. Such option shall be exercised by sending a notice in writing to the Lessor not less than sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the term of this agreement.
(6) After the lease termination or lease expiry, if the Lessee fails to repair or maintain the Premises in good condition, wear and tear excepted, within the period prescribed by the Lessor to any parts of the Premises, the Lessor shall have the right to repair or maintain the Premises by herself by disbursing all incurred costs from the security deposit. Should the costs for repair and/or maintenance of the premises is higher than the amount of the Deposit retained by the Lessor, the Lessee shall reimburse any amount of repair and/or maintenance costs in excess of the Deposit to the Lessor within twenty (20) days after receiving an advance written notice from the Lessor.
B. THE LESSEE AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
(1) To keep all floors, floor covering, walls, ceilings, windows, window treatment, doors, furniture, domestic, appliances, and all fixtures and fittings in or on the Premises in good order and clean condition as handed over by the Lessor at the beginning of the lease. The Lessee will not responsible for wear and tear caused by normal usage or damages resulting from force majeure or war.
(2) To use the Premises for dwelling purposes only.
(3) To pay rent punctually together with all electricity, water, telephone, UBC cable television and other services consumed at the Premises during the tenure of this Agreement.
(4) To permit the Lessor or her agent to enter upon the Premises for purpose of inspection at all reasonable day times provided that written notice at least 1 day in advance has been given to Lessee and to permit, during the thirty days before the expiration of this agreement, the Lessor or his agent to show the premises to prospective tenants at reasonable times, provided that prior arrangements are made with the Lessee.
(5) Not to make any alterations or additions to the Premises without prior consent in writing of the Lessor. Any and all major alterations or additions made by the Lessee to the Premises with or without consent of the Lessor shall become the property of the Lessor. And if the Lessee does so without such consent, he must, if on the request of the Lessor, restore the Premises to the former condition, and is liable to the Lessor for any loss or damage that may result from such alteration or addition. Any fixtures installed by the Lessee shall be at his own expenses and if not removed at the end of the Agreement term, shall become the property of the Lessor. All fixtures and all other properties brought into the Premises by the Lessee and/or his family shall at all times be the properties of the Lessee.
(6) Not to assign nor sublet the Premises or any part thereof without prior written consent of the Lessor.
(7) Not to do nor permit to be done on the Premises anything which may be a Nuisance or interference with the quiet enjoyment of the neighboring premises by their occupants.
(8) To notify the Lessor or her representative of any damage or defect at the Premises within seven days of the occurrence of such damage of defect.
(9) To make good any damage to the Premises caused by the negligence or misconduct of the Lessee, the family or servants.
(10) To attend minor repairs of the premises whose damages was caused by the Lessee, visitors, dependants, employees or any person associated with the Lessee. Usual wear and tear and damages caused by acts of god, insurrection, war, etc are excluded.
(11) The Lessee has been given Two (2) sets of keys, One (1) mail box key, and One (1) electronic key cards by the Lessor. The Lessee hereby acknowledges receipt of the keys and key cards. In the event that the Lessee needs and requests to have an electronic key card for car parking access, the Lessor shall provide the Lessee one electronic key card for car parking access.At the end or sooner termination of the tenancy the Lessee will return all the keys and keys cards as mentioned above of the Premises to the Lessor. In the event that the Lessee has lost any of keys and key cards, the Lessee shall be subject to a penalty of the actual cost of duplicating new keys or key cards.
(12) To keep no pets within the Premises.
(13) To pay for all rental to the Lessor.
(14) To handover the Premises in thoroughly clean condition on the expiry or termination date of the Lease Agreement.
C. THE LESSOR AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
(1) The Lessor warrants and guarantees that he/she has the unrestricted right to let the Premises.
(2) That the Lessee, duly paying the rent, observing and performing several covenants herein contained, shall peacefully hold and enjoy the use of the Premises during the tenure of this Agreement and any extension hereof, without any interruption or impediment whatsoever by the Lessor or his agent.
(3) To keep all utilities at the Premises, including all plumbing and electrical equipment, in good repair and working order.
(4) To be responsible for maintaining the Premises in good and usable condition and promptly make all repairs as provided in this agreement upon being notified by Lessee, except in the case where the Lessee causes damage.
(5) To yearly clean, repair and maintain all air-conditioning installed at the Premises to be good order and properly functional.
(6) To provide the Lessee one (1) parking space free of charge upon request.
(7) To be responsible for paying monthly maintenance charge to the juristic person of Condo Citi Smart Condominium.
D. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED AND DECLARED BETWEEN THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE AS FOLLOWS:
(1) If the Lessee acts contrary to the terms of the Agreement, the Lessor may notify the Lessee to comply with such provisions and terms within thirty (30) days, and if the Lessee fails to comply, the Lessor may terminate the Agreement, and vice versa upon the same condition.
(2) This Agreement shall be governed by Thai Laws.
This agreement is made in duplicate. The parties hereto have read and understood thoroughly the provisions herein contained to be in accordance with their intention and have signed it in the presence of witnesses.
แก้ไขเมื่อ 31 ก.ค. 52 20:42:09
31 ก.ค. 52 20:36:28