Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

***** MISS BEAUTY DOLL 2011 ***** ติดต่อทีมงาน

Apichaya Thaipitak
Miss Beauty Doll 2010 From Thailand

Apichaya : "Dear my lovely and real fans of the one of the white competition, Miss Beauty Doll competition.

First, After I got the title of Miss Beauty Doll, I got a lot of experience that I can not buy them by money but I got them all by the chances from this magic crown. Thank you the great organization, MBD and my lovely director, Vic for every great things in my life.

I went to Japan last year for Tsunami’s victims helping with the MBD organization and I’m very glad to come here again for my last day of the title of Miss Beauty Doll 2010 and I really want to see and give the chances of life for the new Miss Beauty Doll this year. Thank you Japan for your helping hands for our flood’s victims. Arigato…

Finally, in the sun rising land, Japan, For the title of MBD 2011 I feel like I’m in the time of dawn but I have a lot of an extraordinary fans…forever then tomorrow I’ll absorb my new sun’s ray of life as an ordinary girl here and I will have my own sun of my dream."

With love and Sawasdee ka,
Apichaya Thaipitak

จากคุณ : tintila
เขียนเมื่อ : 7 ธ.ค. 54 00:46:23

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com