Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Cninese Impressive Song "Love Without End (Bu Liao Qing) " ติดต่อทีมงาน

ความคิดเห็นบางส่วนจากคนที่ได้ฟังเพลงนี้..................................

ผมได้ยินเพลงนี้ จากแผ่นเสียงของเตี่ยผม มันเป็นเพลงที่เศร้ามาก เป็นเพลงประกอบหนังจีนที่ผมดูตั­้งแต่เด็กๆ แสดงถึงความพรัดพราก ยิ่งรู้ชีวิตของหลินไต้ด้วยแล้ว­ยิ่งเศร้าหนัก ฟังเพลงนี้แล้วต้องคิดถึงเธอครั­บ

-vittayayut1

รักและสงสารหลินใต้มาก  คนรักควรเมตตาจะไม่พบการสูญเสีย ถ้าเพียงเอาใจใส่ดูแลด้วยรักจริ­งแท้ให้หลินใต้

-IceNuchs 

When I was a little, my Mom used to sing me this song before I went to sleep while gently while tapping my back. She passed away 10 years ago and I am now 50yo, hearing this song makes me think of her.. Oh God, I miss you so much Mom.. I love you Mom...

-herutand

I can empathise your feelings as I feel sad too when I whenever hear of this song. I am now 60 year old and when I was small in primary school my mom brought me to see her movie at shaw cinema. Her movie of this song was very touching. Some years later I read the chinese newspapers that she died. I asked my mom why she died, an she said she was overdosed herself with sleeping pills and died.

-Royal38898 

รักฉันนี้มีแด่เธอไม่รู้จบ ไม่เคยพบรักใดไหนจะเหมือน แม้ฟันหรอร่วงไปไม่ลืมเลือน รักคงเหมือนฟันอยู่ครบ....ไม่จบ­เอย

-anussorn1 

still mesmerized by how nostalgic the song is...

it's my grandmother's favorite song, my mum

and my ultimate favorite chinese song... guess this

song is genetically attractive to us! :)

-bylemonpie 

林黛與關山 永遠的經典名片

-ilovesongsism 

林黛的不了情 唉

-ilovesongsism 

Great lyrics and melody that make this song one of the all time great chinese songs. All of us kids cried when we went to watch this movie many many years ago, Life was so simple and we were so innocent and naive then. Lin Dai was always a favorite of mine.

-Contrerasrobert1 

Beautiful song love to listen to this, at dusk especially, so peaceful, so calm. So touching.

-dragonfly332

Endless also means no end, Endless Love is simple. It sounds strange to say a love has no end unless you want to have end to it!

Anyway I've found that it is the original English name of the film and I am sure that it is not bad English. It really means an impossible love that could not be carried on that also refused to die. Looking back to the Chinese name 不了also carries the meaning of something refuse to end.

Thus I salute to those who produced this masterpiece!

-hkjazz1 

one of the greatest classic of all time in Chinese love songs.

-huggybearuncle 

you are not chinese if you don't know this song!

-bonglee 

不了情 should be translated as The Everlasting Love.

-hkjazz1 

ผมเองตอนเด็กไม่มีโอกาสได้ชมภาพยนต์ชุดนี้ทางโรงภาพยนต์   แต่ก็มีเพื่อนนำแผ่นเสียง 45 สปิดมาเปิดฟังกันที่บ้าน จากวันนั้นถึงวันนี้เกือบ 60 ปีแล้ว  ยังไม่มีเพลงจีนสากลใดสามารถจะครองใจผมได้เท่าเพลง 不了情

-สุรวิชญ์(มงคล จันทรรังสรรค์)

จากคุณ : SURAWISH
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ก.ค. 55 00:53:57

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com