Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

鄧麗君 Teresa Teng 想你想斷腸 Thinking Of You Breaks My Heart{แตกประเด็นจาก M12430058} ติดต่อทีมงาน

鄧麗君 Teresa Teng 想你想斷腸 Thinking Of You Breaks My Heart 

One of her all-time favorites in the early 1970's before her advanced training in Japan, 想你想斷腸 (xiang ni xiang duan chang)Thinking Of You Breaks My Heart, is one of the songs in Miss Teng's album "Young Man Loves Young Lady" (樂風唱片時代之少年愛姑娘 Album, 1973). The scenic backgrounds are some location shots of Taiwan, courtesy of blhsieh0724.

Yes, it's been a long time since you were gone. Teresa, thinking of you does still break my heart.

(All lyrics are copyright of their respective owners. Transliterations and translations on this webpage are provided by Hkships4TeresaTeng2 for educational purposes only. They may not be distributed in printed form or posted/distributed anywhere else on the Internet.)

鄧麗君 - 想你想斷腸

作詞:林煌坤 作曲:王雲峰 編曲:古月

柳絲長情意也長

(liu si chang, qing yi ye chang)

Willow leaves are long, my affection lingers likewise.

想你想斷腸

(xiang ni xiang duan chang)

Thinking of you breaks my heart.

淚汪汪心也茫茫

(lei wang wang, xin mang mang)

Copious tears are like my lost soul.

你到底在何方

(ni dao di zai he fang)

Where in the World are you?

莫非你已把我遺忘

(mo fei ni yi ba wo yi wang)

Is it because you have already forgotten about me

不再回我身旁

(bu zai hui wo shen pang)

and will never come back to me?

願你快把情意來傳

(yuan ni kuai ba qing yi lai chuan)

Hope that you quickly send me your affection

莫讓我想你斷腸

(mo rang wo xiang ni duan chang)

and not let me break my heart by thinking of you

จากคุณ : SURAWISH
เขียนเมื่อ : 28 ก.ค. 55 01:11:47

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com