CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

I want to buy a house in the US but I don't know what I need to do. khun เกือกซ่าสีชมพู and khun Isvasu please help ka~

khun เกือกซ่าสีชมพู and khun Isvasu ka'. I've been following your treads and forums for awhile and I really admire you two. I've been reading books about investing for quite some time, but I found that I need mentors. I feel that khun เกือกซ่าสีชมพู and khun Isvasu would be able to guide me.

I've been planning to buy a house for a really long time but I don't know what I need to buy a house. But I don't know who and where to go and ask all these questions. All my friends are american and they don't knonw anything about laws or rules that apply to non-american citizen.

I'm here in the US to study, but I feel that renting doesn't suite me. As you two know that it's like a waste of money. It's dreadful for me everytime I pay my rent. The thought of turning the rent check to my mortgage payment is beyond tempting.  

Here are some questions I'd like to ask:

1. Do you have to have a greencard to purchase a house here?
    2. I have a good credit history but I don't have a job. Will the bank approve for a loan?
    2.1 if so, is age a factor for approval?
    3. What's the first step of buying a house?
    4. What's the closing cost?

Thank you so much for helping na' ka'

khun เกือกซ่าสีชมพู and khun Isvasu really inspire me to take this dream to the next step.

Thanks again ka'

จากคุณ : Couch Potato - [ 10 ก.พ. 49 11:02:14 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป