CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

ผลกำลังฝึกwritingโดยการเขียนบันทึกประจำวันครับ กรุณาสละเวลาให้คำแนะนำหน่อยนะครับ

หลังจากที่อันแรกมีผู้ให้ความเมตตาแก้ไขและให้คำแนะนำถึงสองท่าน ซึ่งผมรู้สึกว่าผมได้ประโยชน์เป็นอย่างยิ่งจากคำแนะนำดังกล่าว ผมจึงติดใจ เขียนอันใหม่เอามาลงอีก หากท่านใดมีเวลาว่างก็ช่วยชี้แนะผมหน่อยนะครับ

I will update this blog according to the events occurred on Monday and Tuesday.

Yesterday’s morning (Monday), the weather was very comfortable especially for sleeping. So, I could not wake up. I was sleeping until my mobile phone rang. There was not the number shown on my phone’s screen. I though that there might be my parent calling like usually be. However, when I receive the phone, there was an English speaking. That was a call from my supervisor. He asked me “Where are you?”. In a few second, I replied that “I am in the university.”, because I could be sure that he had an urgent issue. That was about 11.00 am on the morning. I then changed my cloth and picked some papers to read at university. I ran quickly to the university. It took about 15 minutes. At about 10.20, I met my supervisor, he had an issue like I though. After completing the issue, I went to my desk at the university at the first time. I found a new computer on my desk. The computer was looked great. The greatest thing of the computer is the LCD monitor, while there are 1Gbytes of RAM and 3GHz of CPU. Everything looked perfect. However, there was a little problem. That is I could not access to this computer! I needed a faculty account to access it. Therefore, I went to the IT support and asked for the account. Within less than two hours, I got my account. I was so fast in my opinion. In addition to the positive events, I still have an unsolved problem. That is the PIN number to access the room. I have requested for it since last three weeks and am still waiting for it!

Today’s morning I had an appointment with a IT staff. He would teach me how to use a special facility of the network. That is I can run many programs on several computers in the same time. This program is not so hard to learn. In the afternoon, I got an email telling that I can go to collect my PIN number for the administrator office. I was very happy and went immediately to the office. I then collected the PIN and tried to use it. The PIN could work with a number of room. Unfortunately, I could not work with my room only… As a result, I had to return to the office and asked them what is happening. They checked the database and told me that they allocate me to a wrong room in the same level. Hence, I have to wait again T-T.

จากคุณ : คงงี้แหละ - [ 21 มี.ค. 49 16:45:18 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป